cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all face maskers...

Dootsybeauty
Getting Lippy

I’d love to be a tester xx

Highlighted

Ayla
Getting Lippy

Dull,tired,dry skin,that's me!I would love to try the Waso beauty sleeping gel mask and reveal glowing skin for the party season ahead. I have heard great reports of the Shishedo benefiance wrinkle resist 24 pure retinol eye mask too,hoping Santa will bring same!

Tami1611
Winging It

I can’t wait to try the Beauty Sleeping Gel Mask

jollydol
Winging It

I am interested in trying  the Waso  gel sleep mask by Shiseido because my skin is in need of  pampering.

Simi
Winging It

I would love to try WASO beauty sleeping gel mask. 

a4lisha
Nailing It

I would love to try the Ultimate Power Infusing Concentrate Serum, especially as its coming into the colder months now so every little helps to keep my skin hydrated and supple

Jaq
Winging It

I would love to try the Beauty Sleeping Gel Mask. I need something I can put on and forget about - I hate sheet masks, normal face masks I either get impatient  with so I don’t leave them on long enough or worse, I leave them on too long. I want to be able to go to bed and wake up looking amazing, like I’ve been at a spa. Failing that, I’d love to give this a go. 

Hiany
Winging It

Yes please, I would love to test Shiseido new face mask

Amber0211
Fresh Face

I would love to test out the new sleeping mask, I am in the process of looking for a new mask to waken my skin!! This cold weather has made it feel dry, and it definitely needs something that will make a noticeable diffenrece x #Waso #shiseido @EllenL xx

Claremitch
Fresh Face

The entire #Shiseido makeup range looks stunning - highly recommended by makeup artist Patrick Ta. Particularly love the look of the Shimmering Eye Colour Cream 6G - Pale Shell - Shiseido