cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all face maskers...

misstoedipper
Just Arrived

Never tried this brand, a face mask that works when asleep sounds good though

Mariola
Nailing It

I woudl love to test new hydration sishedo mask my skin need pick me up so this would be perfect 

Fazeypie
Winging It

I would love to try the 7 lights powder illuminator. I’m really into the glowing look so it’d be fab to try this. 

Alinashaleha
Getting Lippy

Would truly love to test this my skin truly needs that extra care. Face is feeling so dry even with me putting my face creams on. It's either the weather or my skin growing with my lovely age 😢. Fingers crossed I get a chance xx

Paulap28
Fresh Face

Yes please - my skin is looking drab and a face mask would be great to give it a boost.

emmsa1978
Winging It

I would love to try the face mask. I have a three year old so to try this and try and get some relaxation would be amazing.

Highlighted

Stephsmyth
Fresh Face
I would love yo try to try the new WASO beauty sleeping gel mask. 
My skin has become very dry and dull since the change in weather so I am always looking for new face masks to help with this. 

Kiran123
Just Arrived

Wasby gel mask 

Aiysha
Fresh Face

I really want to try the liner as the model makes the blue and white eye liner really pop.  

Priya_13
Beauty Icon

I would love to try and overnight mask and wake up looking like I have actually slept!

The products I would like to try are the Shiseido ultimane power infusing concentrate or the 7 lights powder illuminator to brighten my skin. Great brand 👍😁