cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all bronzed goddesses...

sonya13
Winging It

I would love to try body blur instant HD skin finish latte... I always look orange no matter what the tan is and I hate that biscuit smell.  I would love to try a light glowy finish that looks really natural but has enough coverage so my many blemishes are covered beautifully, this sounds perfect id be thrilled to be chosen to test it...

Pri1
Fresh Face

Phenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Lotion - Medium

Sadi05
Beauty Crush

would like to try and review The Body blur Instant HD Skin Finish - Latte Light 💗💗

Amna1
Perfectly Primed

I would love to try the Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish- Latte Light. The description sounds so impressive 😍😍😍

Highlighted

Kazee01
Getting Lippy

I'd love to test #Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish - Latte Light. I'm quite fair so tanning products usually look terrible on me but I also have loads of thread veins on my arms and thighs which I'm very conscious of so any product that might cover them and look natural would be a godsend

I've also lost almost 5 stone this year and now have stretch marks and loose skin so a tan would improve the appearance of these too and give me a little pre summer boost.

MFbeauty
Beauty Crush

I was literally just looking at buying new tan wanna stretch out from my usual st moriz mousse but so hard to find a good tan 🍊🍊

i would love to try the Phenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Lotion/Mousse - Medium 

looking forward to hopefully trying this 😍

OlderMum
Just Arrived

I am of the older generation,[61 years young 😂)  love to try new things to keep updated and on track with my 21 year old daughter!  Going on holiday for the first time abroad in 28 years! On the pale side and would love to try some self tan before I go but too apprehensive.  Will give anything a try  though!

Tara
Winging It

Oh my gosh I love love love Vita Liberata. Haven’t tried the mist though so would like to try that. I’ve used the other two so could give a good comparison. 

Sophie21
Winging It

Would love to try #phenomenal2-3weektanlotion-medium. Being able to use a tanning product that lasts up to 2-3 weeks but more importantly a tan that provides ultra hydration would be amazing. Skin that can be tanned but also stay hydrated = success! 

Becks-jones
Fresh Face

Phenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Lotion - Medium# would be great!