cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all bronzed goddesses...

Helpme2smile
Getting Lippy

I would love the opportunity to test the Phenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Lotion - Medium

thank you x 

Mammalplammal
Fresh Face

Hello!

I would absolutely love to try the Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish - Latte Light 

so please pick me to put some light in my life xx

Mammalplammal
Fresh Face

Hello!

I would love to try Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish - Latte Light

So please pick me to put some light in my life xx

Rachya24
Getting Lippy

Omg I would love to try them. I am in desperate need of a nice beautiful warm glow to my skin this summer and these products sound perfect. I would be honoured to try them x

Alexia
Getting Lippy

I’ll love to try Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish - Latte Light💕💕

Pam2
Just Arrived

Would love to try phenomenal 2-3 week tan

Jfc
Fresh Face

I would love to try the new Phenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Lotion - Medium, sound so good.

SaraD
Fresh Face

I would love to try the Phenomenal 2-3 week ...I am so pale I need to ease into colour so as not to shock all my Freinds !!  🤪

Highlighted

Sharon88
Winging It

Invisi Foaming Tan Water - Medium/Dark sounds like a luxurious amazing product, fingers crossed

Cazbaz
Just Arrived

@EllenL wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Vita Liberata

To celebrate the upcoming launch of tanning experts, Vita Liberata, we're giving 30 Community members the chance to try some of their best-selling products before they launch! 

Vita 1.jpg

Each tester will receive one of the below to try out and review:

• Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish - Latte Light

Body Blur Latte Light is an instant body makeup that gives the most flawless skin finish and reduces the appearance of imperfections like cellulite and spider veins. It's like wearing luxury sheer stockings…everywhere!

• Phenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Lotion - Medium
    An ultra hydrating tanning lotion for face and body with pHenO2 Technology for the longest lasting, natural-looking tan result with instant colour and a tan that develops over 4-8 hours that lasts up to 2-3 weeks. 

• Invisi Foaming Tan Water - Medium/Dark
    Invisi Foaming Tan Water in Medium/Dark is bursting full of organic botanicals that are supercharged by our Advoganic TM technology for the most hydrating & anti-age skin treatment as you glow. It is as clear as water so there is zero risk of transfer and it is super-fast drying so you can apply and go.

Vita 3.jpg

Vita 2.jpg

We're looking for 30 Community members to test and review a full-size Vita Liberata product. If you’d like to take part, please comment below with the product you'd like to test and 30 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midday on 14/04/19. 30 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

@EllenL wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Vita Liberata

To celebrate the upcoming launch of tanning experts, Vita Liberata, we're giving 30 Community members the chance to try some of their best-selling products before they launch! 

Vita 1.jpg

Each tester will receive one of the below to try out and review:

• Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish - Latte Light

Body Blur Latte Light is an instant body makeup that gives the most flawless skin finish and reduces the appearance of imperfections like cellulite and spider veins. It's like wearing luxury sheer stockings…everywhere!

• Phenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Lotion - Medium
    An ultra hydrating tanning lotion for face and body with pHenO2 Technology for the longest lasting, natural-looking tan result with instant colour and a tan that develops over 4-8 hours that lasts up to 2-3 weeks. 

• Invisi Foaming Tan Water - Medium/Dark
    Invisi Foaming Tan Water in Medium/Dark is bursting full of organic botanicals that are supercharged by our Advoganic TM technology for the most hydrating & anti-age skin treatment as you glow. It is as clear as water so there is zero risk of transfer and it is super-fast drying so you can apply and go.

Vita 3.jpg

Vita 2.jpg

We're looking for 30 Community members to test and review a full-size Vita Liberata product. If you’d like to take part, please comment below with the product you'd like to test and 30 members will be chosen at random. You will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midday on 14/04/19. 30 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.