cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all beauty tool lovers...

Rebecca_xxjj30
Fresh Face

I would love a full brush set as I always like to review products anyway I would always give an honest review. I love people to buy things that are amazing and are worth the money that's why I love leaving the reviews. 💕💕💕

Azlan
Winging It

I would love to try either face brushes or eye brushes as my foundation and blusher brushes are super old now Smiley Sad so would be nice to try out some new ones! And as for eye brushes I’d love to practice how to use brushes for eye make up as normally I just use my fingers which never normally gives a good look Smiley Sad or the free brush you get in the palettes, which again can only give you a certain look. 

Fawzia91
Fresh Face

@DaisyCR  I would prefer the complete set obviously but would prefer the complexion set as it’s probably my most used type of brushes 

#luxiebrushes

Maggie92
Fresh Face

I would love to win the makeup brushes.

sim2311
Fresh Face

I’d love to try the full set if selected.

I’m very picky about my brushes, especially those who claim to be ‘cruelty free’ as, well, they’re not quite and the quality of some are just dreadful. 

Can’t wait fir the launch regardless. 

Twizzle
Fresh Face

@DaisyCR wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Luxie Brushes

To celebrate the launch of a very exciting new brand, Luxie Brushes, we're looking for some beauty tool lovers to test and review the different brush sets!

66843258_408500436539511_3452056777664181915_n.jpg

66835780_398777044328395_181068787876698376_n.jpg

Known for their Rose Gold collection, California-based Luxie offer vegan, premium brushes, perfect for any makeup junkie! This cruelty-free brand will be launching with us VERY soon, but we're giving our Community members an exclusive chance to try them first!

We've got a few complete brush sets, as well as some eye essentials and face complexion sets up for grabs. If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us which type of makeup brushes you'd love to try and  members will be chosen at random. You will then receive one set of brushes and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Thursday 8th August.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 8/08/19. 17 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Products will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The products cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

dewdneyk
Winging It

I'd love to try the eye brush set.  I need help in making my eyes more visible behind my glasses

Kez_Lou
Winging It

How pretty are these! Would love to try the complexion brushes, my concealer brush is starting to look a bit shabby now...but my baby girl comes first now 💕  

emmamo91
Winging It

Wow! These brushes look amazing! 

Today marks one year until my wedding day so I would love to be able to try the complete brush set so that I could master my wedding make up look.

Otherwise, I'd also love to try any of the make up brushes. They look great!

Highlighted

junebabyjen
Getting Lippy

Complete brush set would be lush!