cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all beauty tool lovers...

Winging It

Eye essentials please as I’ve never really got to grips with using foundation brushes! My current set are in need of replacing too! 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

@DaisyCR I would to try for eyes brushes 🤩 Buying them, but only this ones I forgotted always this ones 🤦‍♀️ Hopefully, I will be choosen 🤞🤞🤞

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Complete set please! Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

Winging It

Love to test these ♥ # luxiebrushes #beauty tool lovers 

NEW ON YOU: Luxie Brushes

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Wow brushes I am so excited to see this range will soon be launching with you i have heard of Luxie and am intrigued to see what their tools can do! I have been in search of a decent set of pretty brushes that can aid with my eyes and brows and highlight key parts of skin for what seems like forever for me it’s about blending highlighting and definition. To see a beautiful collection sitting on my dressing table  that potentially could help me with this along with being cruelty free is to me the holy grail! I would be so excited to try these and provide a good honest review promoting the product! 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I would love to try out the foundation and blusher brushes I like a good quality brush that is make up friendly unfortunately I have spent a fortune on brushes and still not found anything that is long lasting. When I clean the brushes they tend to hold the foundation which is a problem if I swap brands and they just feel unclean 

I'm looking for something that is cruelty free and gentle on my skin I'm hoping this Is the brush I have been searching for 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

These make up brushes look great . I would really like to try out the blusher and the finishing powder brushes or even all of them if possible. I love using good quality brushes to create my make up looks.

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  What a fab opportunity! I would love a full set if I'm honest because I don't own alot of brushes and I tend to use beauty blenders and my fingers to apply foundation as I'm unsure how to use it correctly to get that flawless finish look.

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Can you pick the full set?

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I would love to try the eye set! Recently been learning more about blending eyeshadows so some be brushes would be great!