cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all beauty tool lovers...

Getting Lippy

Great opportunity! I would love to try the eye set since I don't have many options at the moment.

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I would love to try this new brush sets they look absolutely gorgeous but I would definitely like to try the face brushes!! Xx

Highlighted

Multimasker

@DaisyCR  I would love to try out the Luxie eyeshadow blending brushes out. Would’ve amazing to test these beauts out 😘

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

I would like to try any brush set, as my mum took mine and lost them all and I have just one left 🤣

Highlighted

Multimasker

I have a makeup brush obsession! 😍 I would love to try any face or eye brushes! But especially a blusher brush, I am ALWAYS on the lookout for that perfect blush brush ❤

Hannah Jo
x
Highlighted

Multimasker

@HannahJo  same 🤫

Highlighted

Total Glossip

These brushes look fab, I’d be happy to test out any but would especially like to try the face/foundation brushes to see how they are with blending and highlighting x

Highlighted

Nailing It

Would love to try the full set since my current brushes are getting old and I use brushes for my entire makeup look on a daily basis ❤️

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I would love to try eye brushes as it seems the ones i have are substandard 🤭. I am practising eye makeup looks and it would be brilliant to test some new ones. 😁

Highlighted

Nailing It

Oh wow thats nice! Always wanted to buy brush set for myself, but cant choose which, would be ao nice to trial one of the sets Smiley Wink <3