cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all beauty tool lovers...

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU: Luxie Brushes

To celebrate the launch of a very exciting new brand, Luxie Brushes, we're looking for some beauty tool lovers to test and review the different brush sets!

66843258_408500436539511_3452056777664181915_n.jpg

66835780_398777044328395_181068787876698376_n.jpg

Known for their Rose Gold collection, California-based Luxie offer vegan, premium brushes, perfect for any makeup junkie! This cruelty-free brand will be launching with us VERY soon, but we're giving our Community members an exclusive chance to try them first!

We've got a few complete brush sets, as well as some eye essentials and face complexion sets up for grabs. If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below and tell us which type of makeup brushes you'd love to try and  members will be chosen at random. You will then receive one set of brushes and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Thursday 8th August.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 8/08/19. 17 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Products will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The products cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

642 REPLIES 642

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all beauty tool lovers...

Jo_73
Total Glossip

If I'm honest I'd love the full set as I have brushes but all from different brands! But if not I'd be happy to test any.Xx 

EmaSullivan
Living the Highlight

@DaisyCR another fab opportunity thank you Daisy 😍 these look gorgeous! 

I'd like to try the complete set, or the eye set, or the complexion set! 

Honestly I have a brush obsession, you can never have enough 🙌🏼🤣

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

I’d love to try any of the sets I have so many brushes it’s hard to keep track but there’s always room for more 🤫

the full set or eye set would be amazing tho as eye shadow brushes are just a necessity 💗

NadiaS88
Nailing It

@DaisyCR thank you very much for amazing opportunity!

To be honest i prefer to buy brushes in sets, then individually! So i will be happy to try all set!

Meganwest1993
Getting Lippy

The whole collection looks amazing! I would love to test the whole collection but mainly the eye brushes with Halloween around the corner these will be amazing to use for some makeup looks as I’m in need of new ones mine are currently falling apart 🎃🥰417A46F4-C94C-42C4-877E-1F4B0DD1F234.jpeg

Lou4
Winging It

I'm allway looking for the perfect blending brush and a good fluffy powder brush for finishing powder 

neringa
Multimasker

There’s always room for more😅

I would love the face complexion set☺️

TH130199
Going Pro

Thanks for the fab opportunity! @DaisyCR 

I’m afraid my luck with these competitions is rubbish so it would be nice to win this one!

I would love to try the complexion brushes as my main focus when doing my makeup is to achieve a flawless base 

makeup-addict
Multimasker

@DaisyCR 

Oh this would be so lovely to have an opportunity to try a set of different makeup brushes. I absolutely love makeup brushes !! I have quite a few different makes but it’s hard to pick as you never really get to try them out first so this is an amazing opportunity 😍😍😍

I’d love to try them all but if I had to choose I’d say eye makeup brushes. I’m beginning to play with eye makeup so would be nice to try some new ones out. 

🥰🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🥰

9ACF4047-3FC8-44BF-9367-A9F79D67C902.jpeg