cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all MAC lovers...

Vulcan78
Winging It

Mac studio fix fluid foundation is my fave product. I have quite bad pigmentation marks since my last pregnancy and this is the only foundation I’ve found that covers it. 

I’d love to test the nude palette 😊

Ljhbadger
First Base

My favourite Mac product is the Mac pro longwear foundation! 

I can’t live without it, when sold out I will happily travel many miles to get another bottle.

I also adore the 'Frost' Lipstick - Ramblin Rose - MAC Cosmetics , it’s so pretty and finishes off the look. It’s hard to have a favourite when all the products are so amazing, but these 2 are my desert island must haves

I would  love love to try the nude model palette as it looks so versatile for day and night, you can build up the layers to create dramatic and glamorous smoky eyes in the evening! 

@Debenhamsbeautyclub fingers crossed 🤞

Nattynoo87
Winging It

My favourite Mac product is the eye brown sculpt that come with a little brush to be able to sculpt and perfect you eye brows. Even on your dullest days if you’ve sculpted you eye brows it makes you feel 100 times better! What better way to make that better than to pair it with than to test the nude eye shadows  palette and mascara! ❤️ Paint me like one of your French girls jack! 

BeautyMummy
Getting Lippy

I have a huge haul of Mac products but my favourite product would have to be Fluidline Gel Eyeliner 3G - Shade - MAC Cosmetics  I use it every single day (I never leave the house without a set of perfect brows) it gives me such fantastic results. 💌

I would absolutely love to try the 'It's designer' palette, I tend to stick to the nudes/golds most days but I'd like to be a bit more adventurous and try brighter colours. These shades look great, I'd love to create a colourful look to match my green eyes! 👁💚

Susi21
Winging It

Susi21
Winging It

Hi I would love to try the Nude thank you 

ahyt
Winging It

My favourite MAC product is the longwear liquid concealer😍 I would love to try the Nude Model palette!

GlossGalore
Winging It

My fave MAC product is the lipstick in Creme Cup. It’s unassumimg and doesn’t look like much in the tube but it’s my favourite nudey-pink lip ever! It’s great with an every day eye and equally beautiful to balance a smokey eye as well.

I’d love to try the It’s Designer palette, I love bright shadows and with the gloomy weather it’d be fun to play with some shades that liven things up a bit!

Jubsy80
Fresh Face

My all time favourite Mac pallete is Dusky Rose. It's so versatile and can be used for day and night. I would love to try the Nude Model set.

Lailai94
Getting Lippy

My fav MAC product is Prep & Prime, best setting spray I've ever used, I've gone through 3 bottles, it's definitely a must have.

I'd love to try the Flame-boyant, the red keeps on drawing me in