cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all MAC lovers...

AndreaKatona
Winging It

If I would be choosen I would love to try the Nude Model palette. 😍 I love all MAC products from primers to foundation, but my favourite must be the powder kiss lipstick 💄🥰

Smc187
Getting Lippy

Where to start with Mac everything I’ve used is fab. Fix plus is essential to have as is the paint pot primer. Haven’t lookeee bk from when I first got this. Have repurchased a few times. 

amymai
Winging It

I love love love velvet teddy lipstick, it's a beautiful formula as well as a stunning colour to wear day to day or on nights out. I would love to try the Nude Model palette as the colours would match the lipstick beautifully!

stephanie_lj_07
Winging It

For me it’s got to be the Mac classic lipsticks there’s a shade to suit everyone and they go on beautiful. Love to test the nude model please look amazing

loz2106
Fresh Face

id love to try the nude pallet . my favourite mac product has got to be the mat lipstick

Clzkm
First Base

Hello Smiley Happy 

my favourite MAC product is the 

PREP + PRIME TRANSPARENT FINISHING POWDER

it’s great for setting your make up with adding any extra colour. 

I would love love to try the Nude Model palette

🤗🤗 

HahahhaThierry
Winging It

@EllenL Hi 

thank you for your information. 

My favourite product from MAC is the fix Studio Foundation! It just goes fabulous on my face. It gives me a healthy look on my face. 

If i could, I would like to try the nude model, thanks @EllenL 

Rsb1
Winging It

My favourite MAC product is the MAC fix+ prep+prime spray! Not only does it set your make up and prime your skin, it also helps to make your glitter and shimmer eyeshadows POP and go on like a dream!

I would love to try the ‘it’s designer’ art palette as I love to use colour and make gorgeous, out of the box looks ❤️ 

LillianDai
Just Arrived

I would like the Flame-Boyant Palette because I love Mac formula and the colors of this pallete.

Vchristina1
Total Glossip

My favourite MAC product is the creamsheen lipsticks, especially in shade Fanfare. I have introduced so many people to this shade it’s a beautiful muted dusky pink which suits all skin colours.  The palette id love to test is Nude Model. I usually wear bright colours so I’d love to try something understated and classy.