cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all MAC lovers...

Priya
Winging It

My favourite MAC product has to be the lipsticks. I love switching up lip textures and there’s a lipstick finish for everyone. My favourite finishes are matte and cremesheen. I would love to try out the Flame-Boyant palette. Love the fiery shades 🔥

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

My favourite Mac product is Mac Creme Sheen lipstick. It is the most amazing nude pink lipstick that I have bought time & time again.

The art library that I would like to try is nude model.

Mariola
Nailing It

Wow i love all MAC products they have the best fundation ever i woudl love to test eyeshadow palette in Nude Model 🤞❤️👍

MOL
Beauty Crush

Hi @EllenL 

My favourite MAC product is MAC studio fix foundation and I'd like to test Flame-Boyant palette if I were chosen. 

Thanks.

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

I meant to put the shade is Peach Blossom.

Redlipclassic
Total Glossip

I love my velvet teddy lipstick!!! It’s my go to shade it suits every makeup look!!! I’d really love to test and review the flameboyant palate 

Tara08
Getting Lippy

My favourite product by Mac is their Satin Lipstick the shade Mocha! And out of the three new palettes my favourite is definitely the nude model 💕

KashK
Getting Lippy

I love the MAC Fix Plus setting spray, I use it all the time. I would love to try the Nude model palette, it looks gorgeous! 

Ninashabani
Getting Lippy

My favourite Mac product is either my Risk Taker eyeshadow palette or my Fix Plus spray.

My risk taker palette is perfect for everyday neutral looks with a pop of magenta for a more bold look😄

If I were to win, I would like to try the It’s Designer palette! 

I feel like Mac has very few brightly coloured shadows so a full palette of brights is a breath of fresh air for Mac🎨 I’d like to try their formulation and create some really bright vivid looks such as this one I created with another bright palette:169A046F-EFFA-4FD1-825F-811A044014D9.jpeg

@Makeupby_ledina

alexa410
Total Glossip

My favorite MAC product has to be the PREP+PRIME base primer! because it gives a nice subtle glowy look to the skin and works wonders especially when you haven't had enough sleep ! I would like to try out the It's Designer palette as I don't have any atm which such fun and bright colors, it would be perfect to create fresh looks for this time of the year! xx