cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all MAC lovers...

flymylove
Fresh Face

My favourite MAC product is the studio fix powder for sure, it would be wonderful to try the Flame-Boyant palette. I love MAC shadows!!

Sg
Nailing It

My favourite product is the mac studio fix powder plus foundation, and I would like to try the nude model pallet.

LemonCats
Winging It

These looks amazing!

My favourite MAC product is their classic Ruby Woo lipstick. I'd love to try the Flame-Boyant palette!

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Oh lively would love to test the flame boyant pallete

I love studio fix spray its a holy grail😍

Anniie
Beauty Icon

All pallets look stunning😍

Thank you for giving the beauty comunity a chance to try these out x

@EllenL I love my fixed plus (i have mixed some glow drops inside it) i spray it before my base and after as a setting spray to get that nice dewy finish x

I would love to try the Flame-Boyant pallet please!  😍😍

Hes some looks that i created x 

2570A365-2F18-41FC-B98C-C66D1DD9344D.jpeg

1FEA98D6-70AC-40EC-872D-7FBB51B67094.jpeg

SavitaM
Multimasker

First of all, these palettes look amazing! Smiley Very Happy @EllenL 

My favorite MAC product is the Studio Fix Fluid foundation.

If lucky to be picked I would love to try the Nude Model palette Smiley Happy

Jo_73
Total Glossip

If I'm honest I don't use Mac although I buy it for my niece. So I'd love to try nude model...just for me.Xx

Emma-hope
Getting Lippy

My favourite product is definitely their Matte lipstick in the shade Mehr.  Being one of the first products I ever bought it has continued to be a staple in my makeup collection.  Flame-Boyant would be the perfect palette to use with this shade of lipstick and compliment it so well!  

Ashli
Beauty Icon

My fave MAC Product Prep & Prime Fix Plus. I used to use pure Rose Water, but I am now a total convert. Rose Water is brilliant, and I do still tone with it, but this Prep & Prime from MAC is definitely my go to product for my makeup if I want a super hydrated, beautifully dewy complexion. It can be used as a primer, spritzed between layers of foundation, concealer, powders, bronzing and contouring, etc. And a final spritz to set your makeup. It is one of my 'must have' products, I seriously could not be without it now. I am in my early 30's), but no one believes I am! This product is truly amazing at helping to keep me looking younger than I really am - None of my makeup settles in to fine lines or pores, not with this bad boy!! If you invest in anything, I highly recommend this product! Ps. I have the Lavender edition, smells divine too - bonus!! 

I would like to try out the Flame Boyant Palette

Lauren931
Winging It

I absolutely love the MAC bronzing powder compact in the Refined Golden shade, it give a gorgeous subtle shimmer and leaves you looking sun kissed all year round 😎. It’s one of my absolute staple beauty products that I just can’t be without. 

I’m really torn between the palettes as the Flame-Boyant and the Nude Model both look amazing 😍

I think Nude Model will clinch it though as I’m on the hunt for a palette to go from day to night look for my holiday.  The shades look like you could do a lovely nude day time look then turn into a smokey eye look for the evening. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 💕