cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all MAC lovers...

Sam33ra
Winging It

Also sorry forget to add the cork lip liner it’s super fab

juleshartley
Winging It

I love the MAC lip pencils. They outline my lips perfectly and prevents my lipstick from bleeding. The colours are great.

i would like to test the Nude Model palette

Snow786
Fresh Face

My favourite MAC products are the Velvet Teddy lipstick (which I absolutely lovely and is my every day work lipstick) and the Fix Plus spray as it keeps my makeup in place all day. the palette I would love to try is the Nude Model, as I love the neutral colours.

GeetS
Fresh Face

A little late to the Mac party but I can never resist a last minute impromptu review. Of all the many MAC products I have within my kit, I simply swear by Red Russian lipstick. So much so, that it’s been an influence in purchases by a few of my friends and associates... If that doesn’t bedazzle you, I’m not sure what will!

Ild love to try out the Flame-Boyant as with vibrant lips this would complement the style... 

nzborn
Beauty Crush

versivarnish colour lip stain ( l love the way these last all day have a great applicator and if l had a choice of eye shadows l would love to try Its designer for some bright summer colours to match my  clothing.

Highlighted

Ladyfarnsworth
Winging It

My fave Mac product has to be the 208 brush I couldn’t live without it. The pallet I would love to try is the flame-boyant them orangy reddy tones ❤️

da
Just Arrived

nude model palette to test please and my favourite mac foundation is select spf 15 foundation, shade nw30

EmmyH22
Winging It

NykkiiSue
Getting Lippy

I'd love to try the Designer pallette! My favourite Mac product... Matte Lipstick in the shade Velvet Teddy 

Cindyl021
Getting Lippy

I love the MAC lipliner in the colour Spice. It goes on so well on my yellow/golden undertone. I usually don't wear nudes, but this is the perfect nude with an ever slight hint of red. I would love to try our #Flame-Boyant, thank you for doing this Smiley Happy