cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all MAC lovers...

Kez2310
Fresh Face

Fix plus is one of my favourite Mac products, I know I should name one but their eyeshadows, highlighters and blushes are also some of my favourites. I would love to be able to test the nude palette 🤞🏻

Jules13
Just Arrived

I love the Mac PRO LONGWEAR  PAINTERLY PAINT POT I  would love to try and review the  Art Library Nude  Eyeshadow Palette and Extended Play Mascara Thank  you 

May
Total Glossip

I would love to try the Flame-Boyant palette or the Nude Model if chosen 😍 

All time fave of mine is the Mac Lipstick in Ruby Woo 💕👄❤

Cy_yie
Total Glossip

My current favourite MAC product is the MAC prep+prime Skin!!!! Would love to try  FLAME-BOYANT! Fabulous colour! ❤️🔥☀️💫

Rae
Fresh Face

My favourite MAC product is the Studio Fix Fluid Foundation. I've tried other foundations and have always come back to it. I would love to try the Art Library palette in Flame-Boyant as I'm still searching for the right reds to get away with wearing everyday.

Hannahtam88
Winging It

My favourite is “Velvet Teddy” lippy! 💋 

love to try flame-boyant ❤️

Taylorsmith
Getting Lippy

Pleaseeeeeee can I try out Flame boyant!!!! Favourite product is definitely their lipstick particularly ruby woo! 

Becvvv
Winging It

Would love to try out “its designer”, favourite MAC product is the lipstick hang-up

Peut-etre
Fresh Face

my must-have MAC product is definitely lipstick in Diva - my perfect shade. I'd love to try the Flame-Boyant. I love red-toned shadows looks.

Highlighted

heatherlabelle1
Nailing It

My favourite Mac product is the matt lipstick in the shade ‘russian red’ 💄 it is the perfect red tone and I always receive compliments when I wear it.

I would absolutely love to try the new eyeshadow palette in ‘its designer.’ The bright shades will be perfect for spring/summer nights  and I would love to use them during the day as eyeliner too.