cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all MAC lovers...

Ciaf
Fresh Face

I absolutely couldn't be without my extended play mascara by MAC. Even on the days when I have no time to put on a full face, the mascara makes a massive difference. Its definitely a must have for me!

If I get picked I'd love to try out the Flame-Boyant pallette. The colours are deep and rich and make me think of Autumn. So beautiful. 

Rahma
Multimasker

My favourite Mac product would be their lipstick, I am in love with their bullet lipstick, especially the nude shades, like mehr, twig, velvet teddy, kinda sexy, whirl, and many more .. 

i would love to try the it’s designer palette , looks absolutely gorgeous and would love to play with the bright shades and create looks with it.

Littleles
Fresh Face

Definitely the nude powdered palette and perm me up lashes please 🤗

Moyna1998
First Base

My favourite product has to be the Mac paint pot in Layin low. It’s such a fantastic eyeshadow base with no creasing! 

The pallet I would love to test would be Nude Model! Those colours look heavenly! 

Hoppy29
Getting Lippy

I love Mac the products are so long lasting and I can be completely satisfied it will last all night I love the Mac Pro longwear concealer as it’s a good way to hide my bags under my eyes and gives me bright eyes or it could be the in extreme dimension 3D black lash mascara as it makes my eye lashes look long and they don’t clump together but I don’t get black residue half way through my day or night from mascara but I can’t complete my eye look without my eyeshadow : Amber times nine as I can use in the day and have a basic day look or I can build on it to make my night look. But it lasts and doesn’t smudge throughout the day or night definitely made to last.

If I was to get chosen I would pick the nude model or flame boyant set 

Highlighted

tturoka
Getting Lippy

What a great opportunity! I very like MAC basic Bitch Palette. I would like to try It's Designer. 

Ninashabani
Getting Lippy

My favourite Mac product is either my Risk Taker eyeshadow palette or my Fix Plus spray.

My risk taker palette is perfect for everyday neutral looks with a pop of magenta for a more bold look😄

If I were to win, I would like to try the It’s Designer palette! 

I feel like Mac has very few brightly coloured shadows so a full palette of brights is a breath of fresh air for Mac🎨 I’d like to try their formulation and create some really bright vivid looks such as this one I created with another bright palette:9A82CAB6-9C8C-4A72-8A64-AA7A0D16C38A.jpeg

@Makeupby_ledina

pinky2050
Nailing It

My fav MAC product has to be the studio fix fluid foundation.Its my all time favourite one.It gives me really good coverage and very easy to blend.Sometimes I mix it with Mac strobe cream to get a glowy look.

The palette I would love to test is FLAME-BOYANT. The colours  are so rich and deep. I love warm , heated shades for night out and parties. 💃

Lindseyhunton
Fresh Face

My favourite item is the studio fix powder foundation. I would love to try the its designer palette, really enjoy doing bold eye looks

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

I would love to try nude model! I love nudes. My favourite Mac product is the eyeshadow "Jest" was one of my first purchases on Mac. This eyeshadow is beautiful and bring me nice memories. ☺️