cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all MAC Studio Fix lovers! ✨

First Base

Omg !wow Mac stick foundation i would love to try that.i use mac studio fix NC20.

Highlighted

Just Arrived

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys! 

We have a very exciting launch coming soon for lovers of MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix foundation - a flawless new foundation stick 😍 

Naturally flawless, shine-free, total matte coverage in our most extensive shade range. This best-selling collection features buildable, iconic formulas created backstage to last all day. Choose your tools, match your shades and make your own masterpiece with Studio Fix – including the all-new Studio Fix Soft Matte Foundation Stick for artistry on the go!

If you'd like to test and review this for us and you know your Studio Fix Fluid shade just comment your shade below - it's that simple! 💕 

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 21/08/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Products will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The products cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative. Shade match may not be exact, product cannot be exchanged.

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys! 

We have a very exciting launch coming soon for lovers of MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix foundation - a flawless new foundation stick 😍 

Naturally flawless, shine-free, total matte coverage in our most extensive shade range. This best-selling collection features buildable, iconic formulas created backstage to last all day. Choose your tools, match your shades and make your own masterpiece with Studio Fix – including the all-new Studio Fix Soft Matte Foundation Stick for artistry on the go!

If you'd like to test and review this for us and you know your Studio Fix Fluid shade just comment your shade below - it's that simple! 💕 

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 21/08/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Products will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The products cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative. Shade match may not be exact, product cannot be exchanged.

NW15
LIGHT BEIGE WITH NEUTRAL UNDERTONE FOR LIGHT SKIN

Highlighted

Winging It

Nw25 thankyou so much. My first time 🙏🙏🙏

Highlighted

Nailing It

NC41 Smiley Happy 

Would love to be one of the winners Smiley Wink

Highlighted

Winging It

@TazK Thanks for this amazing opportunity.

My Studio Fix Foundation Fluid shade is NC30 :-) 💕

Highlighted

Just Arrived

Hi.I would love to review the product.I never get the chance to do it.My shade is NC20.Thank you.Good luck to everyone.

Highlighted

Nailing It

Hello, I would absolutely love to review this product. I love the studio fix range of foundations and powders. The new stick form sounds perfect for travel and touch ups on the go. My shade is nc25. 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Oh yes please! NW20

Highlighted

Fresh Face

NC12 

love live Mac 

Highlighted

Winging It

Hi, I'd love the opportunity to review this. My shade is NC15.  Thank you!