cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all MAC Studio Fix lovers! ✨

Winging It

This sounds great! I’d go for shade NC15.

Thanks 🙏 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

NW15 please

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

VERY FAIR BEIGE WITH NEUTRAL UNDERTONE FOR VERY FAIR SKIN

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys! 

We have a very exciting launch coming soon for lovers of MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix foundation - a flawless new foundation stick 😍 

Naturally flawless, shine-free, total matte coverage in our most extensive shade range. This best-selling collection features buildable, iconic formulas created backstage to last all day. Choose your tools, match your shades and make your own masterpiece with Studio Fix – including the all-new Studio Fix Soft Matte Foundation Stick for artistry on the go!

If you'd like to test and review this for us and you know your Studio Fix Fluid shade just comment your shade below - it's that simple! 💕 

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 21/08/19. 50 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Products will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The products cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative. Shade match may not be exact, product cannot be exchanged.

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

NW13 I wear . This is my absolute favourite foundation... to try it in stick form would be amazing!!! 

Highlighted

Winging It

NC15 please ❤️

Highlighted

Winging It

Hi ya I’d love to try this . With my pale colour I would need a NC15

Highlighted

Winging It

My shade is NC15 Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I would love to try the nc15 shade please 🤞🏼 I’ve only ever tried Mac foundation once and the coverage was insane but since having my little boy I can’t afford to buy any of the fancy makeup so this would be perfect to test and could do with a full coverage foundation to hide my dark bags 😂 💄

Highlighted

Just Arrived

This is such an amazing opportunity!!! I would love to try this foundation stick as I loveee the liquid version but also want something quick and easy!! 

My shade is NC20 xx

thank you @TazK xx

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Best foundation ever used - NW20 is my shade!