cancel
Showing results for聽
Search instead for聽
Did you mean:聽

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Lanc么me lovers...

strawberrisc
Winging It

Linzirw
Winging It

I love the Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector Serum 30Ml - Lanc锟 me it really helps my skin especially being over 40 I find it helps fight skin ageing.

Galadriel88
Getting Lippy

Mich3
Getting Lippy

馃挆馃挆馃挆馃挆馃檵鈥嶁檧锔忦煓嬧嶁檧锔弝es please...I would love to try this 馃馃馃馃馃挆馃挆

Sue007
Winging It

#renergie multi lift day cream would be my first and favourite product 馃榿

asu786
Getting Lippy

Visionnaire Spf 20 Advanced Multi-Correcting Day Cream 50Ml - Lanc锟 me  I have dry, ageing skin and would love to try the Lancome Genifique Serum please to test and review, Many Thanks

Katherine2
Winging It

Galara01
Going Pro

20190828_093240.jpg

Thank you @TazK  for this opportunity, I got these mini when I bought my Lancome Galatee Confort Cleanser, which is a creamy one which you just wipe off leaving skin soft & soothed .

I would love to try the full size as I'm saving these for a long weekend trip xx

Galatee Confort Cleansing Milk - Lanc锟 me 

Tonzerelli
Winging It

My FAVE product is Teint Miracle Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 01 Beige Albatre - Lanc锟 me 

馃槉馃槉

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys,

We have an exciting opportunity to test and review the reformulated Lanc么me's Advanced G茅nifique Serum 馃槏 

Advanced G茅nifique Serum is now enriched with 7 prebiotic and probiotic-derived extracts. The formula strengthens the skin鈥檚 barrier function and leaves skin looking healthier and younger.  Targeting key signs of aging: radiance, fine lines, and firmness! 

67445546_932415593795230_3176143378689079587_n.jpg

If you鈥檇 like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tell us your favourite Lanc么me product below and tag using the '#' function! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 30th August.

Shop all Lanc么me here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 30/08/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys,

We have an exciting opportunity to test and review the reformulated Lanc么me's Advanced G茅nifique Serum 馃槏 

Advanced G茅nifique Serum is now enriched with 7 prebiotic and probiotic-derived extracts. The formula strengthens the skin鈥檚 barrier function and leaves skin looking healthier and younger.  Targeting key signs of aging: radiance, fine lines, and firmness! 

67445546_932415593795230_3176143378689079587_n.jpg

If you鈥檇 like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tell us your favourite Lanc么me product below and tag using the '#' function! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 30th August.

Shop all Lanc么me here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 30/08/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

SarahLanning
Winging It