cancel
Showing results for聽
Search instead for聽
Did you mean:聽

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Lanc么me lovers...

Naz7867
Fresh Face

When I was 16 I was gifted Miracle Eau De Parfum - Lanc锟 me  and it has been my go to scent ever since! I absolutely love the fresh morning dewy scent it gives me! 

Blandynka
Winging It

My favourite product is Limited Edition Hypn#244Se Drama Mascara 6Ml - Lanc#244me , I鈥檝e been using this for nearly 10 years now. Would love to try this serum!

Bellagoos
Just Arrived

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys,

We have an exciting opportunity to test and review the reformulated Lanc么me's Advanced G茅nifique Serum 馃槏 

Advanced G茅nifique Serum is now enriched with 7 prebiotic and probiotic-derived extracts. The formula strengthens the skin鈥檚 barrier function and leaves skin looking healthier and younger.  Targeting key signs of aging: radiance, fine lines, and firmness! 

67445546_932415593795230_3176143378689079587_n.jpg

If you鈥檇 like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tell us your favourite Lanc么me product below and tag using the '#' function! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 30th August.

Shop all Lanc么me here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 30/08/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

mag
Winging It

I just love Visionnaire Spf 20 Advanced Multi-Correcting Day Cream 50Ml - Lanc锟 me  Using it for ages now, highly recommend!

Dee23
Winging It

J0
Just Arrived

@TazK 
Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum 50Ml - Lanc锟 me 
#lanc么me
What鈥檚 not to love ! the serum genifique was already fabulous.

How can it be even better? I Need to try!!!!!!

FlickeringEmber
Winging It

Absolue Soft Cream 60Ml - Lanc锟 me  is my favourite as it's so luxurious and my skin instantly plumps and brightens up when it's applied.

Georginajade
Just Arrived

rdh25
Fresh Face

I have used Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex Ii Serum - Est锟铰〆 Lauder  as well as Advanced Night Repair Eye Treatment 15Ml - Est茅e Lauder before and found them somewhat effective but, with advancing years, I'm looking for something a bit more powerful so I'm hoping the Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum 50Ml - Lanc锟 me will hopefully do the trick - especially with the new prebiotic extracts as I've found prebiotic stuff in general suits me quite well. Hoping to be able to try out the new Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum 50Ml - Lanc锟 me before investing in a full set duo. 

Thistlehips
Getting Lippy

Would love the opportunity to test this! Love #lancome products 馃槏馃槏