cancel
Showing results for聽
Search instead for聽
Did you mean:聽

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Lanc么me lovers...

beavan68
Getting Lippy

Betty83
Fresh Face

I love the Nutrix royal body lotion..........keeps the body looking healthy and soft

nyltiakc
Getting Lippy

One of my first lip products when I first started buying make up was Lancome's Juicy Tube and #Labsolu Rouge Lipstick 3.4G - Cream - 368 Rose Lancome - Lanc锟 me - so nostalgic and the lipstick will always be one of my favourites, it's so creamy and buildable! 

Skin care wise, I've been loving the Lancome ENERGIE DE VIE MAS sleeping mask, I use it once or twice a week after cleansing at night - so hydrating yet not too sticky to fall asleep in! I also love the Lancome
Advanced G茅nifique Eye Care eye cream, not too heavy in texture yet nourishing, very fast absorbing and glides on very smoothly. I was using it for about 2-3 months and sometimes I don't even need to use concealer in the morning to cover my dark circles (always a win!) - never tried the actual Genifique serum but I've heard loads of good things about it and being compared to Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair (which my mum and I both enjoy), so would love to give it a go and see what's it like!

Kaitlyn x

Ukmaman
Fresh Face

Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum 50Ml - Lanc锟 me this product is amazing. A little goes a long way with this product. Once applied skin is smooth and plump. Feels absolutely amazing on the face!!! A must have for all skin types and ages!!! 

Riddler46
Nailing It

My favourite product has to be the juicy shakers 馃拫

Dylayla
Getting Lippy

I am absolutely in love with La Vie Est Belle Eau De Parfum 50Ml - Lanc锟 me there is no other fragrance that make me happy and inspire happiness 鉂わ笍馃尲馃崚

michelepurple1
First Base

My favorite Lancome product is the # Hypnose mascara.

Annatodd1
Fresh Face

Katies304
Getting Lippy

Lanc么me prep and hydrate, illuminating make up primer.

Tetley45
Winging It