cancel
Showing results for聽
Search instead for聽
Did you mean:聽

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Lanc么me lovers...

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys,

We have an exciting opportunity to test and review the reformulated Lanc么me's Advanced G茅nifique Serum 馃槏 

Advanced G茅nifique Serum is now enriched with 7 prebiotic and probiotic-derived extracts. The formula strengthens the skin鈥檚 barrier function and leaves skin looking healthier and younger.  Targeting key signs of aging: radiance, fine lines, and firmness! 

67445546_932415593795230_3176143378689079587_n.jpg

If you鈥檇 like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tell us your favourite Lanc么me product below and tag using the '#' function! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 30th August.

Shop all Lanc么me here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 30/08/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

732 REPLIES 732

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Lanc么me lovers...

Kimbellini
Multimasker

I love Visionnaire Spf 20 Advanced Multi-Correcting Day Cream 50Ml - Lanc锟 me 

I only started taking skin care seriously a few months ago and this was the product that got me into it . I received a sample  and felt results straight away 

xMrmx
Getting Lippy

Thank you @TazK  for this opportunity my favourite and first lancome product would have to be Miracle Eau De Parfum - Lanc锟 me 鉂わ笍

bonnieburton
Living the Highlight

This is such a great product! I've only ever had samples though Smiley Sad I love the Lancome pearl eye serum, which appears to be discontinued! Smiley Sad Such a shame, because I have the full size and it works miracles.

Melissaguest
Getting Lippy

SamanthaB
Winging It

Yes please would love to try this 馃挴馃槏

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys,

We have an exciting opportunity to test and review the reformulated Lanc么me's Advanced G茅nifique Serum 馃槏 

Advanced G茅nifique Serum is now enriched with 7 prebiotic and probiotic-derived extracts. The formula strengthens the skin鈥檚 barrier function and leaves skin looking healthier and younger.  Targeting key signs of aging: radiance, fine lines, and firmness! 

If you鈥檇 like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tell us your favourite Lanc么me product below and tag using the '#' function! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Shop all Lanc么me here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 30/08/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys,

Shop all Lanc么me here.

DaniM89
Getting Lippy

Princesstreacle
Fresh Face

I would love to trial this product as I am 48 years old now.  Although I take good care of my skin I am always on the look out for new innovative products that will help keep the wrinkles at bay.  I am a long suffering insomniac too so please help Smiley Happy 

Maria1212b
Nailing It

I would love try this product 

ive been looking forward 

CHILDSPLAY123
Winging It

hi would love to be a tester on the lancome product many thanks