cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Lancôme lovers...

alexa410
Multimasker

My favourite product from Lancome has to be the Teint Idole Foundation. I love wearing it during both summer and winter time and because of the wide shad range I can always find my match no matter if I get a tan or not. 

Teint Idole Cushion Liquid Foundation - 02 Beige Rose - Lanc� me 

Jaddie
Getting Lippy

#https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_121054010499_-

is perfect as my eyes are the window to the soul and this makes me look soo good today and I feel I am looking younger and the skin is so soft so I recommend this 😀

MimiHabib84
Getting Lippy

I’ve tried the La Vie Est Belle Eau De Toilette - Lanc� me sample and been keeping an eye for offer to buy the full size as I loved the scent and would love to try more things from Lancôme 

Flamingo1
Fresh Face

My favourite lancome product is the juicy tube lip gloss. 

Juicy Tube Lip Gloss 15Ml - 93 Toffee - Lancôme 

Jaddie
Getting Lippy

Jaddie
Getting Lippy

Lancôme -

'Advanced Génifique' Eye Cream 15ml

is perfect as my eyes are the window to the soul and this makes me look soo good today and I feel I am looking younger and the skin is so soft so I recommend this 😀

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_121054010499_-1

KitKata
Multimasker

My current favourite Lancome product would be La Vie Est Belle L#201Clat Eau De Parfum - Lancôme  i actually wear it today Smiley Happy

sana
Winging It

i never win anything so i would love to get a chance to try this #lancome advanced genefique serum

because i love lancome products especially skincare

szilwijja95
Getting Lippy

Okay, one of my favourite brand is Lancôme 😍 and my favourite product is the famous La Vie Est Belle Intense De Parfum - Lanc� me . I had a sample of this serum and it's super. 👌

Highlighted

JW2
Getting Lippy

My favourite Lancome product is #L'Absolu Rouge Lipstick but would love to try this serum