cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Lancôme lovers...

MrsSp8
Getting Lippy

Ooh I'd love to try this please, definitely could use some fine line reduction 😂

My current fave Lancôme product is Labsolu Rouge Sheer Lipstick 3.4G - 122 Indecise - Lanc� me  showstopper 😍

PinkIzzu
Winging It

I have used the original version of this and it felt lovely and soft on the skin. My current fav Lancome product is #Lancome Regenerie Multi lift eye cream.  Doing wonders for my delicate eye area. X

Tilly6
Fresh Face

My favourite Lancôme product is Hypn#244Se Mascara 6.5Ml - 01 Black - Lanc� me  which I’ve been using now for over 10 years. It remains the best mascara on the market.

Sonstaar
Getting Lippy

My favourite Lancome product is the Juicy Shaker Liquid Lipstick - 272 Energy Peach - Lanc� me  it is such a beautiful shade and so easy and comfortable to wear.

Seher55
Winging It

Would love to test this serum. 

Bartsmom
Getting Lippy

I love la vie est belle perfume. Beautiful scent. 

Wmoo73
Fresh Face

I absolutely adore Miracle Eau De Parfum - Lanc� me and insolence perfume. Just adore the smells.

Wendy

Southport75
Getting Lippy
Highlighted

Sarah28
Just Arrived

Absolue revitalising eye cream is my absolute favourite. Very pricey but a real treat when I can afford it.

#absolue revitalising eye cream

Nasira
Getting Lippy

I love and use everything Lancôme. Think my favourite product is the teint idole ultra 24 foundation in shade 045. Sits on even better with the la base primer! Then finished off with the la Vie Est Belle fragrance and I’m off to work!