cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Lancôme lovers...

Getting Lippy

I absolutely adore the Miracle Eau De Parfum - Lanc� me it reminds me of my mum and everytime I wear it is so special, I absolutely love the scent  ❤️❤️

Highlighted

Nailing It

Thanks for the chance to win this beauty. 

My favo Lancôme product would have to be Hypn#244Se Black Waterproof Mascara 6.5Ml - . - Lanc� me  as I love the mascaras. Thanks 💕

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Absolutely obsessed with Lancome skincare. I have quite a few favourites but if I had to choose one it would be Visionnaire Spf 20 Advanced Multi-Correcting Day Cream 50Ml - Lanc� me  This is amazing on my skin, leaves my skin so moisturised and soft! I’ve recently also purchased the exact same cream but in the ‘rich’ version which is even better for dry skin. Now I use the Lancome skincare range, I don’t see myself using anything else!

Highlighted

Winging It

I don’t currently have a favourite Lancôme product I like all their products but would love to test this product 

Highlighted

Just Arrived

I was first introduced to lancôme when at the age of 13 I saved up and bought Trésor perfume with my mum...I love the idole teint foundation and always loved lancôme definicils mascara, people give compliments on eyelashes when I wear it! ❤️

Highlighted

Winging It

my favourite from Lancome is a perfume, La vie est belle, of course. La Vie Est Belle Eau De Parfum 50Ml - Lanc� me 

Highlighted

Just Arrived

My favourite product has to be the Lancôme hypnoses mascara. Definitely a cult classic now!  I have never tried the skincare and I’m about to turn 30 so anti aging properties in skincare is now a must 😅.   #lancome 

Highlighted

Just Arrived

I love the rose sorbet cryo mask

Highlighted

Winging It

Would love to try Lancome Advanced Genifique Serum !! I’m big Lancome lover!! Use mascara, mask and Cream💕 and i love it!! 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

####lancome genifique night cream for  the eyes...... Keeping Wrinkles at bay whilst you sleep!!!

Genifique Gift Set - Lanc#244me on my Christmas and birthday list everytime!!!! Pure luxury and pampering in a box!!!!!