cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Lancôme lovers...

Qandeel
Winging It

My favourite Lancome product is teint idole ultra 24 hr foundation!! Its perfect for my combination skin🙏🏻🙏🏻 Cant wait to try more amazing products from brand!

Mrscrowler
Total Glossip

Suzannes
Fresh Face

I haven’t actually tried any of the Lancôme    skin care products, Lancôme is my go to for fragrance though, I love the majority of the the fragrances especially La Vie Est Belle Eau De Parfum 50Ml - Lanc� me  that was my absolute favourite until the new fragrance Idóle was released this is definitely my new favourite.

Malgorzata2484
Getting Lippy

I adore Lancome Hypnose Mascara absolutely amazing product make my lashes really long and thick #function

LaineyGee
Winging It

kimbeard66
Total Glossip

miap
Getting Lippy

@TazK my favourite lancôme product is Teint Idole Ultra Wear Spf 15 Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 04 Beige Nature - Lanc� me , it was the first high end

foundation I bought  and 8 years later, it’s still my favourite! it lasts all day, has amazing coverage and doesn’t feel drying or cakey on my skin! Xx

lisaj33
Getting Lippy

Fmenegasso
Winging It
Highlighted

DeeDaBoss
Winging It

My favorite Lancome product is currently the  'La Vie Est Belle' l'absolu de parfum. I like the because it has the summery smile. Which is perfect for those hots days.

La Vie Est Belle L#201Clat Eau De Parfum - Lancôme