cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Lancôme lovers...

Nailing It

@TazK  i would absolutely love to try this serum out! My favourite Lancome product is #lancome  #rougeabsolutedramamatte lipstick in shade#sensualite ! Lasts for hours and the colour is so flattering �

Highlighted

Winging It

My favourite product is #Lancome Rose Sorbet Cryo-Mask 

Always apply but never been lucky. Fingers crossed.

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Nailing It

Hi well so far I only used #Lancom perfume  La Vie est belle and its lovely fragrance, sorry didn't use any beauty products so it will be great to have this chance to try and enjoy the benefit of this #Lancome advanced serum. Thanks 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy
Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I absolutely love Lancome as it’s one of my favourite brands ever.I’ve tried many of their products but if I have to pick up one I’d say Visionnaire Spf 20 Advanced Multi-Correcting Day Cream 50Ml - Lanc� me  that’s amazing on skin.

Highlighted

Winging It
Highlighted

Getting Lippy

The best eye cream is #Lancome Visionaire Eye Cream 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Thank you @TazK 

For another amazing opportunity! 

My mother used to have a Lancome bag with all the makeup products in it

i tried its mascara when I was a teenager

And it was goodSmiley Happy

what i I love from Lancome now is its amazing fragrance La Vie Est Belle Eau De Toilette - Lanc� me 

i love its bottle design and even the miniature size one which I got in summer essentials box is so cute and easy to carry !

💕

smells great and is my new favourite!

not to mention but I love its advertise on Tv as well 🙈

good of luck everyone 🍀💚🍀💚🍀

Highlighted

Winging It

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys,

We have an exciting opportunity to test and review the reformulated Lancôme's Advanced Génifique Serum 😍 

Advanced Génifique Serum is now enriched with 7 prebiotic and probiotic-derived extracts. The formula strengthens the skin’s barrier function and leaves skin looking healthier and younger.  Targeting key signs of aging: radiance, fine lines, and firmness! 

67445546_932415593795230_3176143378689079587_n.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tell us your favourite Lancôme product below and tag using the '#' function! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 30th August.

Shop all Lancôme here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 30/08/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.