cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Lancôme lovers...

Nikita123
Getting Lippy

bcollard
Fresh Face

Yes please I would like to try Lancôme Advanced Genifique Serum.

lem
Just Arrived

SparkyJ
Going Pro

This sounds amazing @TazK! My favourite Lancôme products are the Labsolu Rouge Cream Lipstick 3.4G - 368 Rose Lancome - Lanc� me  so lovely and luxurious

Ori
Getting Lippy

Mollx_
Fresh Face

I would love to try this!! My fave product has to be Blush Subtil Powder Blusher 6G - 011 Brun Roche - Lancôme  💕💕💕💕💕💕

Shah
Getting Lippy

Niella
Getting Lippy

It's hard choosing between my fave two lol! Cat Embarassed I'm going to say it's the Hydra Zen Bb Cream 50Ml - 02 Light - Lanc� me at the moment because it gives me enough colour and coverage to feel confident going about my day, especially in this heat wave weather we're having without having a full face done. Heart

Highlighted

Cr1
Getting Lippy

My mother have used Lancôme for as long as I can remember and I followed her steps on such a sophisticated brand. I have used many of their products, but their fragrances are a must have for me. Hence, my favourite product at the moment is #Tresor Midnight Rose. It is such an elegant fragrance and long lasting. Thank you for the opportunity to participate. 😚👍

cosmic_chanting
Winging It

I'm a big Lancôme fan and have  always have Teint Idole Ultra Wear foundation and Hypnose original mascara in my make-up bag. I love the skincare I've tried in the past - I'm creeping towards my 40s now and am looking for a serum to help boost my skin's radiance and combat the first signs of ageing - this sounds ideal!