cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Lancôme lovers...

Jenni2
Getting Lippy

My favourite lancome products are the hypnose mascara and the lash conditioner. Wouldn't be without that.

Priyanka86
Nailing It

My shade match is difficult we tried all possible options last year when I was on hunt for new foundation coz though I love my Estée Lauder but needed a side kick went to Sephora but couldn’t get me a correct one so ended up not buying it🤪🤪🤪

Becky09
Nailing It

Ooh I've been seeing lots of adverts for this, I'd love to try it for myself! I have only tried a few products from Lancome but my favourite is probably the Hypnose Mascara 6.5Ml - 01 Black - Lanc� me. It's one of the only mascara's that doesn't flake and smudge under my eyes.   

Samshine
Nailing It

I love #lancome poeme perfume because there is no other fragrance that smells like this  and lasts all day 😍

Monica2804
Getting Lippy

Flickas
Winging It

I would love to test this, being a big fan of Lancôme, especially the Hydra Zen range.  #HydraZenNeurocalm Lancôme - 'Hydra Zen Neurocalm' anti stress moisturising cream for normal skin 50ml 

I also love the Hypnose Mascara, as it makes my lashes look so good!  #HypnoseMascara Lancôme - 'Hypnose' Mascara

Highlighted

Laurenmelon
Nailing It

My favourite Lancôme product I have tried was a gift set from my Nana  Monsieur Big Mascara Gift Set - Lanc� me  I especially love the Big Monsieur mascara it’s one of my top favourite mascaras it literally made my eyelashes look like I had falsies on . I also loved the Bi-Facil facial cleanser brilliant formula I haven’t tried anything else like it 

Lauren91
Fresh Face

mxrvenn_12
Fresh Face

By far my fav product is the Hydra Zen Hydrating Overnight Jelly Face Mask 100Ml - Lanc� me its so nourishing and moisturising and leaves my face feeling refreshed! 10/10

Leanne12
Winging It

Omg Lancôme is iconic a huge brand pweese let me review this beauty product it would be an honour and of course I’d give a truly honest review. Thank you x