cancel
Showing results for聽
Search instead for聽
Did you mean:聽

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Lanc么me lovers...

LizzyR37
Getting Lippy

I am a firm fan  of Labsolu Rouge Lipstick - 08 Rose Reflet - Lanc么me it's amazing 馃槏 

Missd111
Winging It

I would love to try this! 馃槏

My favourite products from Lanc么me are definitely the Hypn#244Se Doll Eyes Mascara 6Ml - 01 So Black! - Lanc锟 me ! It gives an amazing false lash look on natural lashes and smells amazing!

Also love the Energie De Vie Liquid Moisturiser - Lanc锟 me it feels amazing on the skin and really makes my skin look awake and healthy. 

Rlp
Nailing It

Hi I love Teint Miracle Spf 15 Hydrating Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 12 Ambre - Lanc锟 me  when I used it My face very pretty........ I always like Lanc么me products.

ejwr
Fresh Face

The only lancome product I've ever tried is a sample of their foundation that is was given in store recently.  I've never had such a perfectly matched foundation and would love to try some other products, especially for ageing skin.

Ayesha108
Winging It

Lovely opportunity thank you 馃槉 my favourite Lanc么me product had to be Teint Miracle Spf 15 Hydrating Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 11 Muscade - Lanc锟 me  foundation it鈥檚 the best coverage and has the best matte formula I have ever tried! 

DalilaSeca
Beauty Crush

I love lancome, such an amazing brand.

My favourite lancome product has to be

La Nuit Tr#233Sor Eau De Parfum 50Ml - Lanc锟 me 

I love this perfume Smiley Happy

Angelface
Getting Lippy

My favourite Lancome product is Lancome  Teint Miracle Hydrating liquid foundation.

Teint Miracle Spf 15 Hydrating Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 12 Ambre - Lanc锟 me 

Would love to test the Lancome Genifique serum out on my fine lines, love the fact it says it targets the key signs of aging 鈾♀櫋

Sian123
Multimasker

I鈥檝e not tried any Lanc么me skin care or make up but I would love to! My favourite product is the Lanc么me La Vie Est Belle perfume. 馃槏  La Vie Est Belle Eau De Toilette - Lanc锟 me 

Highlighted

Priyanka86
Multimasker

@DalilaSeca  #la Nuit tr that is it I kept remembering this name in my reviews but always forget in my last project in PHX,AZ our HR Administrator use to wear this fragrance and oh boy first thing once you step in at work was her pleasant perfume fragrance: Loved it thank you 馃槉 

Areej
Beauty Icon

Once again I鈥檓 being very honest I鈥檝e never tried any Lanc么me products before, but I鈥檝e hurd great things about their Hypnose Mascara 鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍

Hypn#244Se Mascara 6.5Ml - 01 Black - Lanc锟 me