cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Lancôme lovers...

Sharmeen
Winging It

Landon is one of the renowned skin care brand in uk.what not love about Lancôme products.its one of my first choice to go for my skincare specially in this my late twenties all I look forward to.

#glenifique

Renergy 3D Cream 100Ml - Lanc#244me 

Highlighted

Jo_73
Total Glossip

I don't think I've ever used Lancôme before  or if I have it was a very, very long time, so I'd love too try this please ❣️ Xx

NimkiS
Getting Lippy

It would be great to be selected for this trial. To be honest i have never tried any skincare product from Lancôme but i have tried Definicils 01 Noir Infini Black Mascara 6.5Ml - Lanc� me  which i loved very much.

weather
Getting Lippy

#La Vie est Belle
Eau de Parfum Spray by Lancôme

Meme78
Getting Lippy

I love Lancome! Especially #idole.  The new fragrance. 

Chlooxo
Getting Lippy

berniep
Winging It

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys,

We have an exciting opportunity to test and review the reformulated Lancôme's Advanced Génifique Serum 😍 

Advanced Génifique Serum is now enriched with 7 prebiotic and probiotic-derived extracts. The formula strengthens the skin’s barrier function and leaves skin looking healthier and younger.  Targeting key signs of aging: radiance, fine lines, and firmness! 

67445546_932415593795230_3176143378689079587_n.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tell us your favourite Lancôme product below and tag using the '#' function! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 30th August.

Shop all Lancôme here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 30/08/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

berniep
Winging It

i have been an avid lancome fan.for 20+ years and i will be 45 in a few weeks so definately interested in testing out new anti ageing serums for sure!! lol 

Lind2
First Base

Me please 

Awhitmore
Winging It

@TazK  My favourite has to be the La Vie Est Belle Eau De Toilette - Lanc� me  😍

i can see this being a favourite skincare product!!