cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Lancôme lovers...

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys,

We have an exciting opportunity to test and review the reformulated Lancôme's Advanced Génifique Serum 😍 

Advanced Génifique Serum is now enriched with 7 prebiotic and probiotic-derived extracts. The formula strengthens the skin’s barrier function and leaves skin looking healthier and younger.  Targeting key signs of aging: radiance, fine lines, and firmness! 

67445546_932415593795230_3176143378689079587_n.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tell us your favourite Lancôme product below and tag using the '#' function! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 30th August.

Shop all Lancôme here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 30/08/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

732 REPLIES 732

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Lancôme lovers...

Kimbellini
Multimasker

I love Visionnaire Spf 20 Advanced Multi-Correcting Day Cream 50Ml - Lanc� me 

I only started taking skin care seriously a few months ago and this was the product that got me into it . I received a sample  and felt results straight away 

xMrmx
Getting Lippy

Thank you @TazK  for this opportunity my favourite and first lancome product would have to be Miracle Eau De Parfum - Lanc� me ❤️

bonnieburton
Living the Highlight

This is such a great product! I've only ever had samples though Smiley Sad I love the Lancome pearl eye serum, which appears to be discontinued! Smiley Sad Such a shame, because I have the full size and it works miracles.

Highlighted

Melissaguest
Getting Lippy

SamanthaB
Winging It

Yes please would love to try this 💯😍

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys,

We have an exciting opportunity to test and review the reformulated Lancôme's Advanced Génifique Serum 😍 

Advanced Génifique Serum is now enriched with 7 prebiotic and probiotic-derived extracts. The formula strengthens the skin’s barrier function and leaves skin looking healthier and younger.  Targeting key signs of aging: radiance, fine lines, and firmness! 

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tell us your favourite Lancôme product below and tag using the '#' function! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Shop all Lancôme here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 30/08/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

@TazK wrote:

Hey guys,

Shop all Lancôme here.

DaniM89
Getting Lippy

Princesstreacle
Fresh Face

I would love to trial this product as I am 48 years old now.  Although I take good care of my skin I am always on the look out for new innovative products that will help keep the wrinkles at bay.  I am a long suffering insomniac too so please help Smiley Happy 

Maria1212b
Nailing It

I would love try this product 

ive been looking forward 

CHILDSPLAY123
Winging It

hi would love to be a tester on the lancome product many thanks