cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Flowerbombs...

Hinno
First Base

My favourite perfume is issey miyake the scent itself is so good it’s amazing how the smell calms me down and makes me feel confident 💞

Robhue
Winging It

I know just the person that would love to try this ! 

mrsliu
Getting Lippy

My favourite fragrance is the Emporio Armani Elle. I have worn this fragrance for years and get so many compliments when I wear it! It is great for everyday wear or a special occasion. I love that it smells quite woody and sexy Smiley Happy

Ninacaroline
Winging It

My favourite perfume actually is Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb! I’ve loved it since it first came out. I like it’s powdery femininity . I’d be so interested to see how this is different!

Stujobohm
Winging It

I love lancome le vie est belle because its very sweet and fresh. 

mhhchowdhury
Fresh Face

My favourite fragrance is Estee Lauder's Le Vie est Belle. It's feminine, yet not overtly floral. Perfect for work and date night. 

Hwilson
Fresh Face

I would love to test this. I have worn the original since it’s release. I got a bottle as my push present for my son and he loves it, if I don’t wear it for a while and then put it on he says that’s me smelling like mummy. I have stopped wearing it currently as I am going to wear of for my wedding next year.... it seemed the only option. 

Bluebell
Winging It

Wow! My favourite perfume? That's like asking a parent who their favourite child is! I love all my perfumes as they all have different feelings that they evoke. So my favourite perfume is whichever I'm in the mood for at that particular moment!  That said I do love the original Victor and Rolf  flowerbomb as it's so yummy but sexy too! 

But it is one of many I adore!

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Oh wow!!! Fantastic opportunity Heart.

My current favourite is D&G - The Only One. It is my favourite because it is a masterpiece! A perfect blend of warm, cosy notes of caramel and vanilla, yet dark and sexy brought in by the coffee, and at the same time the iris and violet tone it down to a sensual captivating scent. I feel on top of the world wearing it. I did a full review a week ago which is here Woman Happy.

Good luck everyone Heart.

Claire-Bear-
Winging It

I would ❤ to test #FlowerbombMidnight 🌺

Currently my favourite perfume is V&R Nectar 👍