cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Flowerbombs...

gemmzy
Winging It

my favourite freagrance of all time is j'adore, smells devine and lasts all day, i always feel good when wearing this ☺

GrangeJG
Chilling Out

My favourite perfume is Bvlgari Jasmine Noir?! Why?  My husband used to travel to Japan on business and this is the perfume he would bring back for me. I loved it from the first sniff. When we looked up what it said about the wearer: “The Splendida Jasmin Noir Woman has a dual unpredictable and unashamed nature, discrete and confident, determined and intuitive, she has intense charisma. Wherever she is, this diva by nature captivates and leaves a sparkling trail.”  That’ll do for me. ☺️

Anonymous
Not applicable

My favourite fragrance is D&G light blue. It is the perfume I was wearing on my summer holiday in Malta where I met my partner. It holds sentimental value. Every time I spray  it or smell someone else wearing it, it takes me back. Love it😍😍😍💖💖🔥🔥

56851D6D-D4B0-4880-AD81-BD7266C4A349.jpeg

DJ152
Getting Lippy

Hi

I am a huge fan of perfume and love trying new perfumes. Every perfume has a unique smell and you can never complain. Only issue is that with some perfume no matter what the price is, the smell does not last longer. But I love the Guerlain perfume, which I should thank Debenhams for giving me a sample. Thank you

Highlighted

Cindyl021
Getting Lippy

@EllenL Thank you for doing this review, and Happy National Fragrance Week! My favourite perfume is @Chanel Chance Eau Tendre in the pink bottle. Every time I wear this I feel refreshed and the scent last for a whole day and even till the next day on clothing, it's absolutely amazing. 
IMG_5658-min.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m the biggest perfume fan you’ll probably ever find lol! This is my current collection and I’ve since purchased 6 more that I have to make space for haha😬 I’m ADDICTED but a girl gotta smell good right?🤣 my favourite has to be Armani Si, I just LOVE the smell and it was the first ever perfume I purchased. I’d love to receive the new flower bomb to review!😍B4744F24-5841-4F7A-A685-200A02F173CF.jpeg

Emily-Garrett
Winging It

My favourite is Mutiny by Maison Margiela, crisp sweet and divine xx

Would love to test Flower Bomb Midnight, something special about applying a perfume for the evening x

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@EllenL 

My favourite perfume is YSL Black Opium. It is a delicious fragrance full of sensuality, mystery and energy. It has a good girl gone bad vibe with top notes of coffee ,accords of pink pepper leading to vanilla and Jasmine then base noted of patchouli. I feel confident and sexy whenever I wear it!

jackieelty
Winging It

My favourites are Flowerbomb, Bon Bon and I also love Paris by Yves Saint Laurent <3

Jackie x
Don't be afraid to try something new, amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.....

Lillym
Multimasker

@EllenL 

I love Chanel Coco Mademoiselle! This is a sensual mischievous fragrance with the scent of patchouli, vanilla, rose and jasmine. I get compliments when I wear it and I feel confident and self assured. It is a fragrance that gets you noticed!