cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Flowerbombs...

Fresh Face

Hi @EllenL 

Perfumes are my favourite accessory! who doesn’t love to smell nice haha! I have so many favourites but  I would have to say my all time favourite perfume would be ‘poison girl’ by Christian Dior. Its a tastefully sweet/mildly floral smell (Olfactory notes: bitter orange, the grasse rose, tonka bean with a vanilla and almond note ) A very youthful/sexy scent that last ALL day! Everyone who smells it falls in love with it❤️ xx

Highlighted

Going Pro

Hi @EllenL 

I love a strong scented perfume my all time favourite is chanels coco mademoiselle, but since xmas my favourite is Givenchys interdit its amazing ❤ xx

Winging It

My favorite is viva LA juicy! Smell lush ❤️ 

Highlighted

Winging It

Wohoo nice prize 😃

My favorite perfume has to be by Dior Miss Dior. Always coming back to it although I just discovered that Coco Mademoiselle smells very very similar...😎

Highlighted

Getting Lippy
Spoiler
Happy national fragrance week to everyoneSmiley Happy! My favourite parfume is at the moment Georgio armani Si, I had a sample and just loved it, it changed my mood evenSmiley Happy. I never tried V&R perfume, would love to be selected to test it and tell the community all about it ans maybe it will become my favourite! Thank you
Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My favorite perfume is D &G The one. It got a amazing smells.The One is a warm, oriental floral, with modern sensuality. It got very romantic smells too. When i wear it i get a complement from others people. I'm  also a big fan of V &R Flowerbomb midnight. It will be massive opportunity to review it. 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I love viktor& Rolf flowerbomb from so many years this fregnence is the top of all other perfumes.i wish to have a chance to try new fregnence.

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My favourite fragrance is currently Lancome la vie est belle as it lasts all day and smells gorgeous

Highlighted

Just Arrived

I am obsessed with the original Flowerbomb but I’m lookin for a new perfume to wear on my wedding day on 18/5/19 and would love to try this. I want a special perfume to always remind me of my special day.

Highlighted

Winging It

My current favourite is Dolce and Gabana light blue because it's so citrusy- love the lemon scent Smiley Happy