cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Flowerbombs...

BFchitchat
Fresh Face

Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess, my sunshine in a bottle all year.  Perfect everyday fragrance. 

lou1
Fresh Face

I love Elie Saab Girl of Now , it's subtle & elegant and it really lifts my mood

Mrscrowler
Total Glossip

Favorite fragrance is Armani Si, it’s floral yet still glamorous... plus my hubby is called Si 👍

Highlighted

Abails
Winging It

My favourite perfume is Elizabeth Arden Red Door! 

Its actually such an amazing intense perfume which lasts all day - sometimes it even stays on my hair after a day! I get so many compliments wearing it and it makes me feel amazing Smiley Happy 

susanp
Winging It

Yes please..I would love to try  Flowerbomb Midnight..sounds like a great new scent has arrived from V&R

LilMissCupcake9
Winging It

My favourite is Lady Million. I only wear it on special occasions so when I smell it, it reminds be of special times. I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day in 11 days!

Linsey
Winging It

I'm always looking for a new favourite fragrance. At the moment I am loving YSL Black Opium and Juicy Coture Viva La Juicy for a night out. I love strong fragrances and ones that will last all night Smiley Happy

Treen
Getting Lippy

Oh my I’d love love love to test this! Flowerbomb by VR has been my signature scent for the past 10 plus years. Since my late grandfather bought me a bottle. I’ve always wore it in his memory. I’d love to try this new version as Viktor Rolfe make the beautiful intense scents which always help to imprint wonderful memories 💐

Simona23
Winging It

My favourite fragnance is Emporio Armani REMIX which is discontinued now. It was my first perfume bought from my savings when I was a teenager. I loved its scent and freshness. Since then I cannot find any other fragnance alike. It's different, unique and mine. I'm saving every drop and use it on special occasions or when I really miss it and want to feel special. I love fragnances, can spend hours in the shops trying new scents and touching beautifully designed bottles. And everything is just because of EA Remix perfume that was found once. Would love to try this new perfume by Viktor&Rolf.

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@EllenL 💕 What a woderful one oh yess

So i have to say my favariote perfum victor and rolf both bon bon and flowerbomb they are so good bonbon is yummy and dekightful it makes me feel so happy especialy when its cold weather.

And flowerbomb is the bomb i love this because i feel just ready to face whatever the day throws at me i just sniff my wrist an smile 😍😍😍

I would love to review this perfum for the community.

I just love talking about perfums i have quite a few review up an more on the way😉

Happy Fragrance Week😘😘15530745933103105535390360344980.jpg

I would love to welcome it to my victor & rolf family😍😘