cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Flowerbombs...

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU: V&R Flowerbomb Midnight EDP

Happy National Fragrance Week!

Your favourite V&R Flowerbomb fragrance has been given a Midnight makeover, and we're looking for 10 Community members to test it out...

The perfect perfume for after dark, Flowerbomb Midnight brings top notes of sparkling blackcurrant, zesty bergamot and pink pepper to base notes of white musk and praline. Spellbinding and captivating, this new and exclusive EDP encapsulates the magic of midnight! 

53585113_553797038362829_1280361686778089380_n.jpg

We're looking for 10 Community members to test and review a full-size 30ml V&R Flowerbomb Midnight EDP. If you’d like to take part, please comment below with your favourite fragrance and why and 10 members will be chosen at random to test and review the fragrance. You will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midday on 20/03/19. 10 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Shop all V&R fragrance here.

410 REPLIES 410

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Flowerbombs...

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Wow this is such a great opportunity 💕  Being a massive Viktor & Rolf fan I have to say my favourite Perfume of all time is Viktor & Rolf Bon Bon it’s so unique and really gives me a playful/youthful vibe when wearing it. 

I would say it’s also the longest lasting fragrance I own, I can still smell it the day after on my skin. 

I remember saying somewhere in the community if I could bath in Bon Bon I would 😅 

Jo_73
Total Glossip

My favourite perfume is chloé. Just makes me smile every time I wear it.Xx 

LC13
Winging It

My favourite fragrance is Lady Million by Paco Rabanne because it smells amazing and I always get compliments when wearing it. 

Areej
Beauty Icon

My favourite fragrance is the ELLE SAAB Rose Couture, I have several different perfumes, but I always end up using The ELLE SAAB Rose Couture it smells heavenly and my mother shares it with me that’s why we go through  bottles of them, it’s just my absolute Favourite.

Peepsicle
Winging It

My favourite perfume is Giorgio Armani Si. I have repurchased it multiple times because the scent is so light and sweet (but not overly sweet), and I receive so many compliments when I wear it. It is by far the best perfume I have used and I think it is great for all ages, which can be quite hard to find in a perfume. 

Highlighted

Sophiejrog
Just Arrived

I’d absolutely love the chance to try this! I’m more of a woody notes kind of gal but just need the right floral fragrance to win me over and I think this may be the one! 💘

Bowles67
Winging It

I'm a big fan of Victor & Rolf so this would be an amazing opportunity #perfume  #victor&Rolf #flowerbomb ##midnight 

cristina91
Winging It

My favourite fragrance in Bon Bon because is sweet but in the same time feminine. Also love the candy shaped bottle. 

Stephie
Getting Lippy

I love any fragrance that has a deep spicy element to it. Currently I am using D&G The Only One 2. I don’t have a signature scent though as I like to try lots of different ones.