cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Bobbi Brown skincare lovers...

Fresh Face

I'd love to try Bobbi Brown cleasner

Highlighted

Fresh Face
Highlighted

Getting Lippy
Highlighted

Winging It

@EllenL wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Bobbi Brown Makeup Melter and Cleanser 

To celebrate the launch of the NEW Bobbi Brown Makeup Melter and Cleanser, we're looking for a selection of Community members to test and review this new skincare saviour! The gentle cleanser bubbles into a lightweight foam to melt away impurities and makeup, leaving skin feeling soft, soothed and comforted 😍

65123671_156556485508326_5723183709224174100_n.jpg

@bbpro_amyconway

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tell us your favourite Bobbi Brown product below and tag using the '#' function! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Monday 26th August.

Shop all Bobbi Brown here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 26/08/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

@EllenL wrote:

To celebrate the launch of the NEW Bobbi Brown Makeup Melter and Cleanser, we're looking for a selection of Community members to test and review this new skincare saviour! The gentle cleanser bubbles into a lightweight foam to melt away impurities and makeup, leaving skin feeling soft, soothed and comforted 😍

@bbpro_amyconway

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tell us your favourite Bobbi Brown product below and tag using the '#' function! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 26/08/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Highlighted

Winging It

I've seen how amazing Bobbi's make up looks on the more mature skin, I can't wait to try this product :0)

Highlighted

Winging It

I've just finished a course of radiotherapy therapy to fight Cancer & want to find a new me by renewing all my cleaning regime and make up. I would love to be a tester for this product as I don't currently have a cleanser. 😘

@EllenL wrote:

@bbpro_amyconway

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Would love the opportunity to try this new cleanser please .... because  I absolutely adore the  Soothing Cleansing Oil 200Ml - Bobbi Brown . 💕💕💕💕💕🤞💕💕💕💕💕 

Highlighted

Just Arrived

My favourite product I use is the  Bobbi Brown shimmer brick . The  rose quartz was my favourite shade but all of them are amazing . Great to use to highlight the cheek bones & under the eyebrows . Pretty much  everything Limited Edition Shimmer Brick Palette - Bobbi Brown  

Highlighted

Winging It

I've never tried Bobbie Brown products before but gotta start somewhere and this seems like the perfect opportunity if I'm chosen 😁

Highlighted

Just Brows-ing

I would love to try this product as my skin is dull and would like a fresh look about me.