cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Bobbi Brown skincare lovers...

Going Pro

Oooh @EllenL this sounds lovely! I love Bobbi Brown lipsticks especially the nudes but Coral Pink is my summer fave Nourishing Lip Colour Lipstick 2.3G - Coral Pink - Bobbi Brown 

Highlighted

First Base

I have only had the opportunity to try the brushes. I would love to be considered for this opportunity. I have been searching for a good product to do both so this would be an amazing opportunity. Thank you again!!! Good luck everyone 

Highlighted

Total Glossip

Hello @EllenL  wow this would be lovely to try- I can only go by experience so the only Bobby brown product I've tried is #bobbi brown highlighter pink glow which was lovely and when applied on it was  pearly and shimmery to my face but this was borrowed on a night out so would love to try the bobbin brown skincare range. 💕

Highlighted

Getting Lippy
Highlighted

Getting Lippy

One of my favourite products is the Hydrating Eye Cream To Go 6Ml - . - Bobbi Brown. It does wonders for brightening around my eye area!

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

My all time fave bobbi brown product is the #Skin Clarifier - Pore Oil Control - Bobbi Brown - it really helps to balance out my T-zone area! 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy
Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Eye opening mascara

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

One of my favourite products is the Vitamin Enriched Face Base Primer And Moisturiser 50Ml - Bobbi Brown. It is a good primer to use before applying foundation.

Highlighted

Nailing It

I like using the Limited Edition Soothing Cleansing Oil 400Ml - Bobbi Brown works perfectly to remove makeup! I would love to try these to see how they all compare x