cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

***CLOSED***NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Bobbi Brown skincare lovers...

Community Manager
Community Manager

NEW ON YOU: Bobbi Brown Makeup Melter and Cleanser 

To celebrate the launch of the NEW Bobbi Brown Makeup Melter and Cleanser, we're looking for a selection of Community members to test and review this new skincare saviour! The gentle cleanser bubbles into a lightweight foam to melt away impurities and makeup, leaving skin feeling soft, soothed and comforted 😍

65123671_156556485508326_5723183709224174100_n.jpg

@bbpro_amyconway

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tell us your favourite Bobbi Brown product below and tag using the '#' function! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Monday 26th August.

Shop all Bobbi Brown here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 26/08/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

1,269 REPLIES 1,269

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Bobbi Brown skincare lovers...

neringa
Multimasker

I haven’t tried Bobbi Brown products before, but this would be a great opportunity!☺️

Danni_83
Winging It

My face would not be complete without the Primer Plus Mattifier 40Ml - . - Bobbi Brown   definitely my favourite primer 

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

This sounds amazing !

thank you @EllenL  for another opportunity 

Classic Brush Collection - Bobbi Brown 

i have used them and I loved using them 

never found any brushes like them before! But I already gave them to my baby sister who is still learning Smiley Happy 

apart from brushes I haven’t tried anything from Bobbi brown but would love to try this one as it sounds amazing!

i wish everyone good luck 

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Areej
Beauty Icon

To be very honest I’ve never tried any Bobby Brown products ever, but I gifted my mum a Bobby Brown Art stick few years ago which she loves and doesn’t throw away she still uses it.🙂

Art Stick Trio Gift Set - Bobbi Brown 

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@EllenL thank you very much for another great opportunity!

If really I never tried Bobbi Brown products! It can be a great start😊

DalilaSeca
Multimasker

Unfortunately I have not tried any Bobbi Brown products before, so this is a great opportunity Smiley Happy

missybeauty
Total Glossip

I absolutely love the Vitamin Enriched Face Base Primer And Moisturiser 50Ml - Bobbi Brown It is lightweight, refreshing and the perfect base for makeup. In addition to this, it smells absolutely fab!!!

I would love to test this makeup melter and cleanser. It sounds brilliant ❤️

Sara-Te
Nailing It

I love the bobby brown full coverage foundation 

MOL
Beauty Crush

Hi @EllenL  My favourite Bobbi Brown product is Bobbi To Go Vitamin Enriched Face Base 15Ml - Bobbi Brown  .Thanks for the opportunity. Good luck to every one!