cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Bobbi Brown skincare lovers...

Winging It

Bronze Shimmer Brick Compact 10.3G - Bobbi Brown  love it such a classic. Versatile too I use it as eye shadow as well Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Winging It
Highlighted

Fresh Face

I would love to test this for you and give a review thanks for the opportunity 😘

Nailing It

Hi and wow 

Great opportunity specially like me who never used any #Bobbi Brown products before 🙄🤔 sorry but I am guilty not using this brand so far, so just hope to have a good start to use in future 🤗👍after try this one 💖 thanks 

Highlighted

Winging It

Love the Corrector 1.4G - Peach - Bobbi Brown  and Concealer Kit - Honey-Pale Yellow Powder - Bobbi Brown as they look very natural compared to other brands and blend in well with my skin tone. 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I’d love to try this, I’ve never used Bobbi Brown but I’ve been looking for a good cleanser! ❤️

Highlighted

Just Arrived
Highlighted

Just Arrived

I haven’t tried Bobbi Brown before but I've heard this name a lot. I wonder. I care about my skin so I want to try! Thank you Woman Happy

Highlighted

Fresh Face

the skin long wear weightless foundation is incredible! full coverage and oil free shine control, i wear it everyday! would be ace to try out this new product at the end of the day to take it off! Skin Long-Wear Weightless Spf 15 Liquid Foundation 30Ml - Warm Honey - Bobbi Brown 

Highlighted

Just Arrived

@EllenL wrote:

NEW ON YOU: Bobbi Brown Makeup Melter and Cleanser 

To celebrate the launch of the NEW Bobbi Brown Makeup Melter and Cleanser, we're looking for a selection of Community members to test and review this new skincare saviour! The gentle cleanser bubbles into a lightweight foam to melt away impurities and makeup, leaving skin feeling soft, soothed and comforted 😍

65123671_156556485508326_5723183709224174100_n.jpg

@bbpro_amyconway

If you’d like to take part, please click 'Reply' below, tell us your favourite Bobbi Brown product below and tag using the '#' function! A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Monday 26th August.

Shop all Bobbi Brown here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 26/08/19. A selection of members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.