cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Bobbi Brown skincare lovers...

scalywitch
Winging It

Would love to try it, love Bobbi Brown, specifically the amazing bronzers and the illuminating moisturiser, great to pat a small amount on your face over make up to give a moisture hit in the afternoon and add some glow.

Love2try
Winging It

Hi there, I've always wanted to try Bobbi Brown products, hope to get the opportunity!!😍😍

Looboo21
Getting Lippy

I haven’t had the chance to use any bobbi brown products yet but would definitely want to try this, looks like a wonderful product #bobbibrown

Highlighted

nyltiakc
Getting Lippy

I'm a big fan of Bobbi Brown's make up and skin care products - my favourite is definitely the Bobbi Brown Buffing Grain (sorry I can't find the hashtag version!), I've been using it since I was a teenager and still love it! The grains are so fine, so it feels really gentle on the skin - I'd say it's perfect for all skin types, I use it once or twice a week depending on how I feel/ if I'm using glycolic peel mask as well.

Make up wise, Pot Rouge Cream Blusher 3G - Maui - Bobbi Brown is one of my favourites, perfect for on the go blush application and lovely on the lips too. I like to dab it on the lips to give it a 'stain' like look. Sheer Lipstick 3G - Bobbi - Bobbi Brown is also a great lip colour - so hard to choose just one! 

I've been using Bobbi Brown brushes for years, I've had the Powder Brush - Bobbi Brown for about 8 years now and still going strong! I even use their make up brush cleanser haha - sorry a Bobbi fanatic here! Would love to give this melter and cleanser a go! x

Kaitlyn x

Jyoung693
Getting Lippy

Wow, I would love to test this. I have the Hydrating Eye Cream To Go 6Ml - . - Bobbi Brown and love it !

Chemeeks
Winging It

B_zoe
Getting Lippy

I am a newbie to this one but would love to try and review 😊

Cherchels89
Just Arrived

Primer is a must #BobbyBrown 

asu786
Getting Lippy

I would love to test Bobbi Brown Make-up Melter and Cleanser please, My favourite Bobbi Brown product is Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - Warm Porcelain - Bobbi Brown 

Sd1
Winging It