cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Bobbi Brown skincare lovers...

Winging It

Would love the opportunity to try this!#instantfullcoverconcealer 

Highlighted

Nailing It
Highlighted

First Base

At the moment my favourite summer must haves are the Bobbi Brown Bobbi To Go Vitamin Enriched Face Base 15Ml - Bobbi Brown for prime and smoothing, sometimes after being in the sun the skin can feel dry this product helps to hydrate my skin before applying Skin Long-Wear Weightless Spf 15 Liquid Foundation 30Ml - Neutral Sand N030 - Bobbi Brown I wear a natural tan 4.25 this gives the skin a polished look that last but also gives me that glowing skin you naturaly have during the summer months without being oily. 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

My fave Bobbi Brown product is Luxe Matte Lip Colour 4.5G - Tawny Pink - Bobbi Brown  I just love the colour! I would love to try this new product! 

Highlighted

Winging It

Omg yes please 😊 I would love to try it looks amazing 😊🤞💝

Highlighted

First Base

Longwear Waterproof Liner - Hazy Brown - Bobbi Brown 

I love this, it’s more expensive than I would normally pay, but it’s worth it, it doesn’t move. I only wear eyeliner on my waterline most days at work, this colour is much softer than black for me and suits my ‘no makeup, makeup’ 

Highlighted

Multimasker

Oooh I would love to try this!

My favourite Bobbi Brown product is Nourishing Lipstick 2G - Claret - Bobbi Brown 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

Hi, I’ve honestly never tried Bobby Brown products before but would love the chance to try before I buy! This product sounds ideal for me to try as I haven’t found a product to remove make up that has suited my needs.

Highlighted

Fresh Face

This sounds like it's right up my street. My fave Bobbi Brown product has to be #ExtraBalmRinse I love it!

Highlighted

First Base

I use the long wear  weightless foundation  daily love it and the vitamin enriched face base would love to try this new product