cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Bobbi Brown skincare lovers...

Winging It

I absolutely adore the Bobbi To Go Vitamin Enriched Face Base 15Ml - Bobbi Brown  as a primer! It leaves my skin feeling fab and prepped for make up application! 😍

Highlighted

Just Arrived

I love the Bobbi Brown foundation it goes on really well and not cakey and would to test the new product to remove it .

Highlighted

Winging It

Tinted Moisturiser 50Ml - Light To Medium Tint - Bobbi Brown could not  be without this tinted moisturiser. Amazing light coverage, makes my skin looks fresh and even. Just love it 😍 not found anythung to match it. 

Highlighted

Total Glossip

My favorite is the Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - Ivory - Bobbi Brown ! 

I loved their foundation a lot, especially the skin liquid foundation!!! It’s long wearing and give me this very natural look ❤️❤️❤️

Another favorite of mine are the liquid art stick-cherry! (However, this have been discontinued by Bobbi Brown) 😫😫

Highlighted

Fresh Face

My favourite product has to be the light brow kit - since getting my brows done by the lovely Penny in Chester, I’ve never looked back! #browkit #bobbybrown

Highlighted

Just Arrived
Highlighted

Winging It

i have never tried Bobbi Brown skincare so this would be a great time to try

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I use the Brightening Brick - Bobbi Brown  everyday absolutely amazing product. 

Highlighted

Fresh Face

I use Bobby Brown makeup but have never used their makeup remover so this would be a great opportunity for me.

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Hi all

I would love love to try this , I have to say my favourite Bobbi Brown prouduct is the foundation. I wore it to a wedding party and people gave me so many compliments, thanks to Bobbi Brown. Well at the same time love the primer, the smell is divine. I recommend people should try the primer, it smells so good you want to eat it lol. 

Thank you