cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Bobbi Brown skincare lovers...

Betty1
All Eyes on Me

Bobbie brown longwear cream eye shadow stick 😍✨ I have it in a pinky silver colour and it's just the right colour and tone for everyday wear, casual but glam! 

@EllenL 

Highlighted

tturoka
Getting Lippy

I haven't bought any fullsize products from Bobbi Brown. Most times just passed buy... but will be more then happy  to try on me)  

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

My favourite Bobbi Brown product has to be the Limited Edition Highlight And Glow Shimmer Brick Palette 15G - . - Bobbi Brown that is amazing I love it I try to use it when I am wearing makeup it would be great to try this because I have never tried any of the skincare

Becky09
Nailing It

Ooh exciting, I love Bobbi Brown products!! My favourite product is probably the creamy concealer duo, it's AMAZING for covering up acne breakouts and lasts all day!  I also love their shimmer bricks, they are so useful! 

Diywithjhaniel
Winging It

The Bobbi brown Makeup Melter and Cleanser is exactly what I need, would be happy to review this as I am always after a great product that does what it says on the bottle when it come to removing makeup & cleansing. 

I purchased the Booi Brown  Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - Ivory - Bobbi Brown  In (Almond)

after struggling to find a perfect match for my skin tone, I was told they catered for WOC and I wasn't disappointed with my colour match so I had to purchase it.

Nadia2409
Winging It

❤ Bobbi Brown products but favourite has to be the #foundationstick. My perfect foundation in finish and convenience! Would love to try the cleanser to the remove it well 😉 Thanks! 

JulitaJ9
Nailing It

The range of Bobbi Brown products are really wide and as been using quite a bit of them is difficult to choose one as mostly of them is recognisable as having a good quality and effective results. As i am using make up every day i would consider Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - golden Almond - Bobbi Brown  and Bobbi Brown foundation stick. Both giving nice coverage, shade and easy to use. Would love to have a chance to try this maky up melter and cleanser ane widen my product knowledge of Bobbi Brown 

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@EllenL  I actually have not tryed any Bobbi Brown makeup range but this would be a great opportunity to try ... 🍀🍀

Goodluck to all our fab regulars which🙏🙏

Leannekw
Beauty Crush

Oooo lovely! My favourite Bobbi brown product is Bobbi To Go Vitamin Enriched Face Base 15Ml - Bobbi Brown  it was recommended to me by a local mua and it is absolutely flawless!

mkinchley
Getting Lippy

I haven't tried any Bobbi Brown products myself, but heard alot about them. Think this would be a great first product to try out as well! 😍