cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU TESTERS WANTED! Calling all Benebabes...

Rahma
Multimasker

Since I had my twins, shopping for them and dressing them up has been my favourite thing to do and it makes me to happy doing that. . Everyday I decided to treat myself I end up shopping for them .. so this will be a great treat for me as I have been loving their goof proof brow pencil so far and I am sure this will be perfect for me .. I would love to test and review This Foundation In the shade( 6 )if given a chance.. thank you so much for this lovely opportunity!

Bry
Nailing It

Spending time with my boyfriend, as well as relaxing with a good book and a face mask.

I would love to try shade 2

Jo_73
Total Glossip

I love my family but my niece and nephew just make my heart sing. As I always tell them I love them more than all the shoes and handbags in the whole wide world 💞  The shade I'd pick would be  9.Xx

Lizzy1
Nailing It

I need a new foundation my current one is too light now I have a bit of a tan!

my daughter makes me happy when we do fun things together and getting hugs from her nothing beats it!

Im number 4 shade now. Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

tturoka
Getting Lippy

I'm happy because i have great LIFE: husband and 2 baby girls!
My shade: 1 (lightest))))  

Lainry1723
Winging It

Me and my 2 boys are most happy when we go traveling were off to portugal next week. 

If i was chosen id like to try the toasted beige mayne it would match my tan 😂😂 xxx

missybeauty
Total Glossip

This sounds like an amazing light coverage foundation. I'm usually just a concealer girl but this sounds great for some extra coverage and radiance. I would love to try shade 5 if selected!!

Evabeave
Getting Lippy

Spending time with my 15 year old makes me happy because he has such a vibrant social life it's difficult to get quality time with him. Shade 2 looks to be the right tome for my skin and I'd love to see how good the coverage is x

afelli881
Winging It

Seeing sunshine through my window in the morning makes me happy! Especially with the awful gloomy grey rain recently. 

I'm shade 3. 

EmaSullivan
Glitterati

As cliché as it sounds, it's the simple things I find happiness in. Being around loved ones, taking a walk outside and appreciating what's around me ❤️

If I was lucky enough to be selected, shade 3 looks like my match.