cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU – Calling all brow-styling superstars

Frankie63
Winging It

I had a pair of tweezers for 10 years and they finally broke and I havent yet found a pair that are as good. Would love to try these and see if these are the ones that will travel the world with me.

sharon72
Winging It

Would love to try I'm shaky and there is always a hair a want to get would love these to try and get them look amazing and would love to use them 

Highlighted

nyltiakc
Getting Lippy

I've heard great things about Tweezerman's tweezers for years, but never got a chance to try it - partly because of the price point to be frank. It'd be great to finally try it out as my current tweezer isn't very good - my current one doesn't have a good diagonal grip (it pretty much has a straight flat tip), which makes it quite hard to hold for a long time, and it can't grab hair that's too fine, and I heard Tweezerman's ones are great for that!

My cousin used to work at a brow bar and she always recommended Tweezerman for people with fine, thin brow hair. So really want to give it a go!

Kaitlyn x

MRSCW27
Just Arrived

Very much a learner when doing my own brows so hopeful these will help alot

Tracyleigh
Winging It

I'm a beauty therapist looking for a new brand of tweezers to use I have heard of tweezerman but always stuck with old brand but would love to try before I buy a few sets

Galadriel88
Getting Lippy

I would love to try Tweezerman. I've heard a lot of amazing things about them

Ema213
Fresh Face

I would love to try these because it's so hard to get a good pair of tweezers, and the look cute 

Yasmine1995
Just Arrived

i would love to try out these tweezers as i do my own brows all the time and love trying new items to style my brows with, i found just the basic tweezers do not always work well and i have heard great things about these tweezers and i love the designes of them.

Great to carry around in your makeupbag/handbag too for on the go beauty needs or emergancies! 

Monkeypig
Fresh Face

Love my Tweezerman’s. To have a second pair to keep in my handbag would be so handy. Always spotting those stray hairs that have sprouted overnight in my car mirror, so to have a pair handy to keep things tidy would be amazing.

louissah
Getting Lippy

Hello Smiley Happy

I would love to try these tweezers, they look AMAZING and I am sure they will be very effective too ... Smiley Happy 

I would love the chance to try/test them. 

All the best, 

Louise Smiley Happy