cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: NEW ON YOU – Calling all brow-styling superstars

Getting Lippy

I would love to try these! I have the worlds hariest  eyebrows and I find it so hard to pluck them. I really need all the help I can get. 😕

Highlighted

Winging It

I'm going on holiday soon and they look the perfect size to put in my makeup bag, so I would love to try them out while I'm away ,to give me that film star look 😍

Highlighted

Winging It

I would love to try these Tweezermam tweezers as I've heard they they have incredible long lasting sharpness and my cheaper tweezers get blunt very quickly 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I'm going to the Dominican republic and can never pack light so space for cosmetics is important also I have bought so many pairs of tweezers that are either useless or get blunt after the first few uses I would love to try these out and find a pair I have for life

Highlighted

Just Arrived

I would absolutely love a pair of these tweezers. I am forever buying different ones but just can’t find the perfect ones that do the job properly. All others seem to pull my skin rather then the hair😭 these look perfect! 💕

Highlighted

Winging It

I’d love to try.

Highlighted

Winging It

Would live to own some tweezernan tweezers, such a versatile addition ti my beauty regime, and I live the bright, bold, funky colours

Highlighted

Winging It

I would love to try these, I always find it difficult to find the right tweezers, so it would be great to try these 

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

I would love to have the Tweezerman Tweezers as I feel that very good shaped eyebrows frame the eyes well and as eyes provide windows to one's soul,  then it is vital to have excellent tweezers,  capable of doing this precise job.

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

They're sleek and chic and so unique, how I'd love to tweeze with these.

Seriously, my unruly brows need some support here.