cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU – Calling all brow-styling superstars

Oly
Winging It

I will be very happy to receive 1 please. after childbirth, they grow up. A lot of hair and a hormone fault.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sweetpearae
Winging It

Due to disability that causes weakness in my arms I haven't plucked my eyebrows in a very long time!!! 

I'm not quite at monobrow stage yet

(although I like a neat monobrow)

more unruly caterpillar!!

I've always been too scared to let someone else do them, and I've recently been doing a bit at a time!!

Maybe a decent pair of tweezers might make the task easier to handle?

JenBren
Getting Lippy

There is no tweezer like tweezerman - I have tried quite a few and every time i am massively disappointed. Seeing this post this morning was great - because yesterday i dropped my current tweezerman on the tiled floor and it now has a dent so it is not very useful anymore. Here's to trying and reviewing a new tweezerman! 

Highlighted

ali275
Winging It

The pair of tweezers I currently use are easily in excess of 20 years old, probably even 30. It took me years to find a pair I liked and, as I can't find the same anymore, I have never changed them. I have never tried Tweezerman, although I have heard of them, so I think it is probably about time that my old pair of tweezers was retired don't you?

Divina
Winging It

I only use Tweezerman, albeit the classic - and unfailingly reliable- tweezers. The idea of a mini version sounds totally appealing particularly  when traveling when my cosmetics bag gets decisively congested. Would love to try out the new gorgeous tweezers and keep tgem beautiful briws in shapeCat Wink

Kshama88
Total Glossip

Hey, tha sk for the post.

This is something which is my all time favourite and love to do😍 am an beauty vlogger and youtuber and do videos on thread wax and stuff like that and totally love 😊❤️

Usually I do use thread to sharp my brwos and upper lips at him eonly but some time when I ma. Running late or even I ma going for trip I love to keep one tweezer all the time. Its safe, just sterilise and good to go and of course it's timesaving. Initially I was bit uncomfortable with tweezingbecause it actually plough the hair directly from skin and sometime it gubed headache if not doing properly. But but u follow perfect direction and techniques it works so well.

I got one tweezer in my appilator bag (Philips) and works quite good. If I get this one would love to use 👆☺️

Andressa
Getting Lippy

Wow this is an amazing test. I always want to try tweezerman products but I never had a chance. Im sure I’m gonna love this set to try. Hope my eyebrows be happy and shaped. Good luck for me. Thank you

vickylucas
Winging It

I'd love to try Tweezerman tweezers, I've heard great things about them! I groom my whole families eyebrows, including mine, my daughter's and even my husband's unruly caterpillars! So, to have such great quality, and long lasting, tweezers would be amazing! 

Tina1973
Fresh Face

Would love to try a pair of these as I find it really hard using tweezers due to health issues.

they are amazing colours too 

BeingBriony
Winging It

I always style my own Brows, therefore I use tweezers several times a week. I like to keep them in good shape. I find with cheaper tweezers they never seem to aline quite right which makes it harder. I would love to try tweezer an as they are a very well known brand and would love the see the difference