cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU – Calling all brow-styling superstars

kazzyone
Fresh Face

I would love a pair of these! I am obsessed with picking my eyebrows and can not bear it if I have a story eyebrow!  I would find a small pair like this ideal to keep on me at all times!

shell35
Fresh Face

I get stray hairs that grow out of my chin and am always on the hunt for new tweezers because most don't do the job and I would love the opportunity to review yours

Frenchygem
Winging It

@DaisyCR  I would love the opportunity to try these tweezers. I have thick jet black eyebrow hair that is very visible even when the hairs are very short. I have tried many different tweezers and these just cannot grab these pesky little hairs.

A friend recently shaped my eyebrows with her Tweezerman tweezers and the results were amazing. The shape is beautiful and the tiny stubby little hairs are gone. I need these in my life, no other tweezers even comes close to Tweezerman 😍

Millie4433
Fresh Face

I’d love a pair of tweezers mine have been broke for so long and I’ve been wanting to get my hands on a pair of these for ages but they’re to expensiveSmiley Sad i’d love to win a pair though!!!!!!! Smiley Happy

VK
Getting Lippy

Oh....where should I start. Being an Asian I have jet black thick eyebrows which I should actually get threaded every day. I can't believe how quickly they grow. So having a tweezers which is so technically correct is a godsend. I would love to test them and give my honest review.

Highlighted

Jwarda
Winging It

Love tweezerman they make the best tweezers.  Really grabbing 😂

Tomo
Just Arrived

These would come in very useful to tame my mono brow!

@DaisyCR wrote:

NEW ON YOU – Tweezerman

We’ve got 30 super cute mini Tweezerman tweezers for you to test and review! These lifelong-lasting tools feature hand-finished tips with 25° angle (all hand-sharpened, btw!) and are perfect for expert brow shaping. Better yet, the mini tweezers are not only bright and cheery, they’re the perfect travel-size too.

59798811_407434593433057_2576900312081261230_n.jpg

If you’d like to take part, please tell us why you’d love to try Tweezerman (or why you love them if you own a pair!) A selection of members will be chosen at random, you will then receive the product and 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Thursday 11th July.

Shop all Tweezerman here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 11/07/19. 30 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

Mexico342
Getting Lippy

I am not prefect for everyone, I don’t want to be, but that one item  I am prefect for means the world to me tweezerman.

Emily00
Winging It

I would love to try the Tweezerman tweezers as I have very dark thick hair and this can be very trying on tweeezers therefore if these can tame my brows then I can confidently say that they would be the best tweezers on the market.

Veronj
Winging It

Hi, I would love to test and review these tweezers ad I haven't found any tweezers I am completely happy with and I have heard good things about these, I am concentrating on getting my brows the tight shape and these would be perfect.