cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW ON YOU – Calling all brow-styling superstars

Emmylou72
Fresh Face

I would like to try theses tweezers because they look like they will be good to use. Also from the reviews I won’t be disappointed.

Krisztinak
Getting Lippy

I’d love to try it because every time anyone ever asks for tweezer recommendations, you only ever hear Tweezerman, so they must be doing something good! 

magpiechique
Getting Lippy

I'd love to receive a pair to test and review as they'd be so handy to pop in your handbag and take anywhere with you. Always good to have some at hand for a brow emergency! 

Highlighted

Jadwar
Fresh Face

I’d love to try out these tweezers! I’ve always wanted to try them but have never bitten the killer and done it but I’ve heard great things about them!! Jx 

Lou2
Winging It

I would love to try a pair, I'm currently using hd brows and would like to compare them

Thetruemrst
Just Arrived

I would love to be considered for a pair of the Tweezerman tweezers.  I am forever trying to get the right tools to perfect my eyebrows and so far haven’t found them Smiley Sad

Tinyminx
Winging It

I've been tweezing my brows for 39 years, through, literally, thick and thin!

I've never had a decent pair of tweezers so I think my ageing face deserves some kindness. Plus at my age odd facial hair sprouts suddenly so I need "emergency" tweezers for those pesky whiskers!

AlanaC
Getting Lippy

I used my mum's mini tweezers on holiday and they were fab, I definitely need a pair of my own! 

Bounceyben
Fresh Face

I have been using tweezer man for years, they are the only tweezers to use, they are precise and work

Cgayle
Winging It

Those tweezers look fantastic. My current tweezers aren't the best at pulling the hairs individually so it would be nice to try a  different pair.